Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Conf. Championship Totals 2017

Originally posted by illini23 View Post
    Bookmaker.eu has lines and totals for tomorrows big south and atlantic sun conferences up now
    Just opened a BetOnLine account this morning, not really in financial position to fund another account lol
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Good start. Easy first game winner.

Comment

Just waiting on the MVC, first 2 locked in
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
          Just waiting on the MVC, first 2 locked in
          MVC in, back to bed lol

Comment

3-0 today and 4-0 so far overall!

Thanks JJ for bringing this to my attention.Always better to not even look at a matchup,follow blindly and win money!!
            2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
            5* 6-8
            15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
            10* GOY 1-0
            5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
            5* 18-12

Comment

A perfect 4-0 so far.

Thanks for sharing this with everybody.

Comment

Tonight's locked in

Comment

Big line moves in all 3 games tonight, played back 50% middling all 3. Line could still move down, I am acting now though. Big "sharp" action could also move them back up. All 3 have stayed put where they are now for at least 30 minutes at the books I monitor.

Comment

Wow__amazing start!! Thanks for posting this again. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                      Big line moves in all 3 games tonight, played back 50% middling all 3. Line could still move down, I am acting now though. Big "sharp" action could also move them back up. All 3 have stayed put where they are now for at least 30 minutes at the books I monitor.
                      Looks like my middling bets were very well timed. None went any lower from the number I got and all 3 have since gone up a point.

Comment

Just a quick thought.

Many of us do not have "outs" where we can get down quickly before the number goes radically against us.

If that is the case, think about playing the second half in all of these games to go UNDER. If you did that yesterday, you would have gone 3-0. That would have matched the record for playing the entire game to go UNDER.

A possible reason for this is that the fatigue factor really starts to show itself in the second half for teams that are playing their third game in three days. The shooting starts to go "haywire" because of tired legs, and teams get more cautious, especially in a close game.

Whatever you do, we all owe JJ a debt of gratitude for this great system. Thanks!

Comment

Mt St Marys line is out for tomorrow sitting at 140.5
                          2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
                          5* 6-8
                          15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
                          10* GOY 1-0
                          5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
                          5* 18-12

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post
                            Not at any book I have. You must use bookmaker.com

Comment

Originally posted by barrett View Post
                              Just a quick thought.

Many of us do not have "outs" where we can get down quickly before the number goes radically against us.

If that is the case, think about playing the second half in all of these games to go UNDER. If you did that yesterday, you would have gone 3-0. That would have matched the record for playing the entire game to go UNDER.

A possible reason for this is that the fatigue factor really starts to show itself in the second half for teams that are playing their third game in three days. The shooting starts to go "haywire" because of tired legs, and teams get more cautious, especially in a close game.

Whatever you do, we all owe JJ a debt of gratitude for this great system. Thanks!
                              I rarely look at 2nd half lines, I do know one thing from the last 3 years doing this. These games start slowly scoring and get faster as it goes along. Jitters of playing in a "win or go home" game cause bad offense. I also know if the 1st half has been low scoring you get a number lower than it would have been if it was a higher scoring 1st half so I really am not a fan of the 2nd half idea.Also in many cases when a 2 teams with different styles clash the team that controlled the pace in one half does not in the 2nd half because of coaching adjustments.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy33 View Post
                                Opened at 139 at BetOnLine

Comment

Working...
                                X