X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• harness plays

want to keep these separate from the thoroughbreds.. mostly meadowlands

meadowlands

R1 #4 phyllis jean (5-1) #7 dustlanemissmolly (9-2)
    R2 #3 scirocco jakob (12-1)
    R3 #1 new york attitude (12-1)
    R4 #2 candy styx (9-2)
    R5 #6 stitch in time (12-1)
    R6 #1 stormin rustler (15-1)
    R7 #2 magic tricks (20-1)
    R8 #6 therapeutic (5-1)
    R9 #4 fresh squeezed (5-2)... last race

whatever the result so much easier than thoroughbreds to cap

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: harness plays

Bleeker you like to handicapping harness also ? Any pointers you could share with handicapping harness ? I really only follow woodbine. Like to playou the p3 and 4. I use to take Campbell and sears at the medowlands with the little I play. My buddy loves the big m. I get wary with harness didn't sears get in trouble with fixing a couple years back ? Thanks jim

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
      Bleeker you like to handicapping harness also ? Any pointers you could share with handicapping harness ? I really only follow woodbine. Like to playou the p3 and 4. I use to take Campbell and sears at the medowlands with the little I play. My buddy loves the big m. I get wary with harness didn't sears get in trouble with fixing a couple years back ? Thanks jim
      hey jim..secondary thing for me..I like to look at certain running lines in conjunction with speed figures..maybe go into it further at some point but not right now..casually reviewed big m results last night and saw bombs away last race. .$86 horse with a 16-1 in 2nd..both horses came from minor tracks monticello and freehold yet their combined track master figs from last 2 races were better than rest of the field. .BY A LOT..never seen anything like it in my life..I'll come back to this another time as busy day with the flats
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Ok thanks I've got to look that up.

Comment

big m saturday

R2 #6 detente (12-1)
          R3 #7 b fast eddie (7-2)
          R4 #7 one more miracle (9-2)
          R5 #4 lauxmount capri (15-1)
          R6 #5 dynamic youth (5-1)
          R7 #1 nj law (20-1)

gonna look at rest

Comment

R8 #3 musselsfrmbrussels (4-1)
            R10 #6 wild shot hanover (15-1)
            R11 #5 calvin b (6-1)
            R12 #4 mr big load (4-1)

Comment

meadowlands

R7 #2 she's heavenly (20-1)

figure 2 back beats these...willing to forgive even run towards the back last out and maybe he bounces back to 2 starts back

may post 1 or not more

Comment

big m

R7 #2 autobiographical (20-1)
                R9 #8 cheyene patti (15-1)

Comment

oaklawn

R2 #11new lucky penny (6-1)
                  R4 #7 get paid (5-1)
                  R5#12 checkmate charlie (5-1)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                    oaklawn

R2 #11new lucky penny (6-1)
                    R4 #7 get paid (5-1)
                    R5#12 checkmate charlie (5-1)
                    wrong thread

Comment

meadowlands

R3 #2 american island (8-1)

amateur drivers and 0/26 trainer

still, comes in from monticello and his figures so much better than what's running in here

R5 #8 double joy (7-1)
                      R6 #1 it's chocolate time (6-1)
                      R7 #1 persuasive hanover (20-1)
                      R8 #2 rose run (20-1) #5 fusion power (20-1)

Comment

Working...
                      X