Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Story Bro

Re: True Story Bro

"The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

And also if it was true, me and you would still be drinking heavily
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
        And also if it was true, me and you would still be drinking heavily
        I have some beers once in awhile. Usually after a show, especially the comedy ones.
        What I have noticed is that I have become a puss compared to the old me

Comment

Originally posted by TheGame View Post
          I have some beers once in awhile. Usually after a show, especially the comedy ones.
          What I have noticed is that I have become a puss compared to the old me
          I think I drank 4 times last year, all 4 times were sports related events at my best friend's bar.

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
            I think I drank 4 times last year, all 4 times were sports related events at my best friend's bar.
            I actually stopped going to bars for years. Recently started going to this one bar one of our comedians host a comedy night once a month.
            What I didn't know is how popular these brew your own beer or craft beer bars have become. You can't just order a normal beer you drink.
            Nope I had to go there 3 times and try 6 different beers to find one I like. The next time I go there I forgot the one I liked ...
            Thankfully since I kept bothering the comedian on which one I should get he remembered. Sad to report it was the first one on the menu

Comment

Working...
            X