Clear All

• super bowl sdql

simple one but just for starters..long way to go

16+ win teams super bowl

0-6 (-13.00)

ne represents 3 of those ats losses..
    last 3 overall (-17.67)

http://www.killersports.com/nfl/quer...+S+D+Q+L+%21++
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: super bowl sdql

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
    simple one but just for starters..long way to go

16+ win teams super bowl

0-6 (-13.00)

ne represents 3 of those ats losses..
    last 3 overall (-17.67)

If you add total >38

0-5 (-14.8) eliminates a small margin loss

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
      If you add total >38

0-5 (-14.8) eliminates a small margin loss

more importantly it takes out the one large over in the query and makes it a perfect 5-0 (-9.20) to the under

Comment

less than 100 yds rushing ccg..

6-1 (-11.14) under ..big margin even with 1 loss

Comment

Hey bleeker how about this one simple and to the point and not good for a NE bettor (ME)

team with the higher winning percentage in SB which I isolated with the neutral site

t:WP>o:WP and playoffs=1 and site=neutral

http://killersports.com/nfl/query?sd...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

1-12 ats YIKES, but strangely only 4-9 su

Higher or equal WP 3-14 ats and 6-11 su

t:WP>=o:WP and playoffs=1 and site=neutral
          Last edited by Thomas; 01-31-2017, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Team playing a playoff game as a F with a total>56 who had two or more TO's the last two games vs team who've had none their last two

tS(TO@team and season, N=2)>=2 and oS(TO@o:team and season, N=2)=0 and playoffs=1 and F and total>56

Proof Button

3-0 suats

Small sample and none of the results were in a SB

Back fitted for favorable results of course ,

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas View Post
              Hey bleeker how about this one simple and to the point and not good for a NE bettor (ME)

team with the higher winning percentage in SB which I isolated with the neutral site

t:WP>o:WP and playoffs=1 and site=neutral

http://killersports.com/nfl/query?sd...+S+D+Q+L+%21++

1-12 ats YIKES, but strangely only 4-9 su

Higher or equal WP 3-14 ats and 6-11 su

t:WP>=o:WP and playoffs=1 and site=neutral
              very nice Thomas. if you add line <3 it becomes perfect 0-10 (-9.85)

what's the playoffs =1 mean ?
              Last edited by bleeker; 02-01-2017, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Team playing a playoff game as a F with a total>56 who had two or more TO's the last two games vs team who've had none their last two

tS(TO@team and season, N=2)>=2 and oS(TO@o:team and season, N=2)=0 and playoffs=1 and F and total>56

Proof Button

3-0 suats

Small sample and none of the results were in a SB

Back fitted for favorable results of course ,
                WOW..you've got to explain the language on that one to me ..understand some of it but for the most part I can only do 4th grade math when it comes to this stuff lol

Comment

Happy to help bleeker, I love the sdql.

Bit by bit:
                  tS(TO@team and season, N=2)>=2

This says sum(S) of teams(t) turn overs (TO) this season (@team and season) in the last two games (N=2) is greater than or = to 2

oS(TO@o:team, N=2)=0

This says sum(S) of opponents(o) turn overs (TO) this season (@team and season) in the last two games (N=2) equals 0

and playoffs=1 and F and total>56

Playoffs=1 insures we query only playoff games and F is favorite and the game total is greater than 56.

I was of course referring to the Falcons as team(t) and the Patriots as opponent(o)

In a sentence: In a playoff game a team with no turnovers their last two games and a favorite this game versus a team that has surrendered two or more (total turn overs) their last two games where the total is greater than 56 are 3-0 ats, play on NE

I think that should do it, happy to answer any questions about the sdql at sportsdatabase if anyone's interested as I'm fairly knowledgeable of the language and it's workings and use it all the time.

Comment

Happy to help bleeker, I love the sdql.

Bit by bit:
                    tS(TO@team and season, N=2)>=2

This says sum(S) of teams(t) turn overs (TO) this season (@team and season) in the last two games (N=2) is greater than or = to 2

oS(TO@o:team, N=2)=0

This says sum(S) of opponents(o) turn overs (TO) this season (@team and season) in the last two games (N=2) equals 0

and playoffs=1 and F and total>56

Playoffs=1 insures we query only playoff games and F is favorite and the game total is greater than 56.

I was of course referring to the Falcons as team(t) and the Patriots as opponent(o)

In a sentence: In a playoff game a team with no turnovers their last two games and a favorite this game versus a team that has surrendered two or more (total turn overs) their last two games where the total is greater than 56 are 3-0 ats, play on NE

I think that should do it, happy to answer any questions about the sdql at sportsdatabase if anyone's interested as I'm fairly knowledgeable of the language and it's workings and use it all the time.
                    thanks thomas..if I have any questions I'll be sure to hit you up..I really like a lot of the stuff I've come up with using simpler queries but wouldn't mind learning more of the advanced techniques

I've come up with equally good systems on both sides of the game so gonna pass the side..the total on the other hand lines up very well with what I've found..

under 58.5
                    under 13 first quarter (half unit)

Comment

Working...
                    X