Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thorograph form ratings

their description of them

thoro-graph form ratings are computer-generated evaluations of horses’ form, based on their most recent Performance Figures earned over the same or similar surfaces. The Form Ratings do not take into consideration layoffs or trainer changes. They are simply an overall measure of ability shown recently under similar circumstances and are adjusted for today’s post positions.

giving away aqueduct tomorrow, gulfstream saturday and santa anita sunday..not much to analyze just comparing odds to ratings and trying to get value..since I'm not doing aqueduct tomorrow I'll pick some who seem highly rated relative to their morning line

aqueduct

R3 #4 chorus line (6-1)
    R4 #6 it must be nice (5-2)
    R5 #1 marnesia big girl (5-1)
    R6 ..645 that order..all big odds
    R7 #3 rise to the occasion (8-1)
    R8 #3 repent twice (10-1)
    R9 #2 shut your trappe (5-1)

15 minutes to do that..of course can't see layoffs or trainer changes
    Last edited by bleeker; 01-12-2017, 07:06 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: thorograph form ratings

not bad results at all..3rd and 7th double digit odds 2nd place finishes and cold late double $53..will have gulfstream tomorrow and they have a 12 race card..gonna use them alone for my picks there and possibly do aqueduct with brisnet also
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

gulfstream

R6 #8 dickinson (9-2)
      R7 pass
      R8 #9 nessy (8-1)
      R9 #8 twotimingdancer (12-1)
      R10 #7 divisidero (4-1)
      R11 #2 tommy macho (9-2)
      R12 #2 eye of lion (8-1) #1 ill nonno (20-1) *

* top 2 by a lot...guessing a bunch of repeat losing mdn claimers but don't have pp's

Comment

mediocre yesterday.. forgot to post earlier yesterday and i had a winner and a near miss first two races.. mediocre overall

last day they're free and it's santa anita.. will do it later

Comment

ony 2 races looked worthwhile to me

R6 #3 wrightwood (4-1)
          R9 #8 iron rob (6-1)

Comment

Working...
          X