thorograph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thorograph

free products through new years day so gonna only use them this week..Have used them quite a bit over the years but at $25/track per day they are priced way out of my league..Will resume in my thread next week but figure I'd make the distinction by starting a new one
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: thorograph

R6 #1 milbra (6-1)
    R7 #7 county court (6-1)
    R8 #7 sport (5-1)
    R9 #7 ice cutter (4-1)
    R10 #6 giddy up (9-2)
    R11 #8 draft (9-2)
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Bleeker i have never used this product. Are they good ? What is the website so i could read up on it? What track were these selections for? Thanks Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
        Bleeker i have never used this product. Are they good ? What is the website so i could read up on it? What track were these selections for? Thanks Jim
        geez would have been nice to give the track, sorry Jim and everybody else.thorograph.com is the site and you must register for a free account..there is a lot to learn with these but they do explain it I believe..like the drf it's all interpretation and different players may land on different horses..it's free so why not take a peak..the basics each column represents a year of the horses career..2yo 3yo 4yo etc up to 4 years. .if horse is 7yo you'll see 4yo -7yo...lower the number the faster they ran...the different italics for the number represent different distances they ran..idea is to get a quick look at the horses form cycle and decide if you think he's do for a good effort relative to class ,distance and timing of the race

Comment

mahoning valley

R1 #7 granite peak (3-5)
          minus pool if they have show which they should

R2 #8 nikispring (9-2)
          R3 #6 nocturnal q (8-1)

rest later

Comment

R4 #4 brass buckle (8-1)
            R5 #6 ocala magic (30-1)

2nd post

Comment

R6 #7 outriders posse (8-1)
              R7 #8 weekend melody (10-1)
              R8 #8 bella figlia (9-2)
              R9 #10 how about peace (8-1)

3rd and final post

Comment

Ok thanks bleeker !

Comment

Yeah i would say minus pool !!! 67k on granite peak. What a race just watched the reply !!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
                    Yeah i would say minus pool !!! 67k on granite peak. What a race just watched the reply !!
                    np..yeah not sure why they all didn't pay 2.10 to show
                    ...affirmed ,alydar down the stretch as you said

Comment

GP

R1 #8 sweet madea (8-1)
                      R2 #7 big money machine (5-1)
                      R3 #3 motherland (5-2)
                      R4 #3 ventina* (6-1)
                      R5 #4 chaparron (8-1)

Comment

GP

R1 #1 thanks god (3-1)
                        R2 #9 sassy sierra (2-1)
                        R3 #8 asked and answered (3-1)
                        R4 #6 wild dalton (9-2)
                        R5 #1 arthemisa (20-1)

Comment

saying this not going well is an understatement.
                          still gonna keep using through saturday (last day they're free)

gulfstream

R9 #3 seven of jack (12-1)
                          R10 #5 later (9-2)

santa anita

R4 #2 ucanthankmelater (7-2 )
                          R5 #4 sea smoke (6-1)
                          R6 #2 jet ski (6-1)
                          R7 #4 carlos dangerous (4-1)
                          R8 #10 miss sugars (6-1)

Comment

aqueduct

just went through the sheets with no regards for odds..Wound up with a lot of chalk but figured I'd post anyway..good or fast to play

R2 #1 nominal dollars (5-1)
                            R3 #3 bonita bianca (6-5)
                            R4 #7 bartleby (2-1)
                            R5 #4 tuscan getaway (3-1)
                            R6 #8 samadi sky (4-1)
                            R7 #5 danebury (4-5)
                            R8 #5 second city (3-1)
                            R9 #4 cheering for al (2-1)

Comment

Probably do some aqueduct today

Comment

Working...
                              X