• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: College Football Bowl Plays 2016-17

Comment

Added Weekday bowl plays
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

C. Michigan is being totally outclassed in this game, if Tulsa wins by less than 24 I will be shocked.
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Friday's games added, going to pass on the Hawaii game. Monday's games may not be capped till Monday.

Comment

Just noticed I missed a play I forgot to post this morning. Was checking the line moves just now and noticed the line had moved on the ODU/E Mich total. Came to my thread to check what line I got and it wasn't posted. Since I forgot to post it I will post it at the current line and deal with it. The number I got was 64.5, probably won't matter in the long run.

Comment

Added thru Monday

Comment

Nice job Friday
                Twitter @winningpix1
                Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Great day

Comment

Added Tuesday's plays

Comment

Weds. added

Comment

Comment

Finished Thursday's games

Comment

Great Job this bowl season Jumper ! Let's hit them Buffaloes today !
                            Twitter @winningpix1
                            Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Added Friday's plays. Colorado being absolutely manhandled by Oklahoma St....yikes, was way off on that one.

Comment

The more I see of them in these minor bowl games, the more I am convinced that every team from the "mighty SEC" except Alabama was a big pile of garbage. I got the same feeling after watching Colorado last night, Pac-12 was a bunch of bad teams besides Washington.

Comment

Working...
                                X