Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: College Football Bowl Plays 2016-17

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
    The more I see of them in these minor bowl games, the more I am convinced that every team from the "mighty SEC" except Alabama was a big pile of garbage. I got the same feeling after watching Colorado last night, Pac-12 was a bunch of bad teams besides Washington.
    I agree with this to the Nth degree!
    "The ban on sports betting does exactly what Prohibition did, it makes criminals rich!"

Comment

Man Oh Man...the end of this Carolina game had me pulling my hair out and screaming. 2 dropped TD's and then finally they got it. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeew!
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Added Saturday's plays. About a minute into the 4th quarter I was feeling pretty confident about the sweep in that last game...what a wild finish to a great game. Love football played at that high a level
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

I didn't write any analysis for the Washington play, just wanted to post a few thoughts. First, I get that Alabama has a seriously good defense, that kind of goes without saying. I want people to consider how bad the SEC QB play has been in these minor bowl games. The group of current SEC QB's is to say the least pretty bad. Jake Browning is a highly regarded NFL prospect MILES and MILES better than any pocket passer Alabama has faced all year. Washington WR John Ross has NFL speed and is going to get open, period. If Browning has time, even some of the time he will hit some big pass plays. The Husky defense is also very good, and they are a turnover forcing machine. Jalen Hurts is not a difference maker, they win despite his mistakes. Anybody convinced this is a blowout waiting to happen needs to re-think that. I think this is going to be a GREAT game and very close to the end.

Comment

This Washington game reminds me of Boise a few years ago when they pulled of a big bowl upset. The fact that it's so hard for me to pull the trigger on the Huskies, is probably a good reason to take them. Good Luck Jumper !
            Twitter @winningpix1
            Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

The more I see of them in these minor bowl games, the more I am convinced that every team from the "mighty SEC" except Alabama was a big pile of garbage. I got the same feeling after watching Colorado last night, Pac-12 was a bunch of bad teams besides Washington.
              Should have paid attention to my own advice. Kentucky just another crappy SEC team with a bad QB. Going to be tough to even get a split from that game at this point...

Comment

Monday's games added

Comment

Just to get it out of the way I did a quick tally for this bowl season so far...

24-13 and (+$3,125)
                  8-3 on $400 plays
                  Not as good on the totals this year as last just 8-8
                  16-5 on sides

Comment

Like where I am sitting for the day, almost tempted to hedge a bit on the Rose Bowl with a $200 teaser on USC -1 and under 67. Penn St. was my least fav play today...what to do, what to do

Comment

Like where I am sitting for the day, almost tempted to hedge a bit on the Rose Bowl with a $200 teaser on USC -1 and under 67. Penn St. was my least fav play today...what to do, what to do
                      Still early in the game, but I wish I had pulled the trigger. Penn St. has had some unbelievable 2nd halves though...

Comment

Still early in the game, but I wish I had pulled the trigger. Penn St. has had some unbelievable 2nd halves though...
                        Then again, maybe not...the under looks like toast

Comment

28-14 and (+$4,045) for the bowls
                          10-4 on $400 plays
                          Not as good on the totals this year as last just 10-8
                          18-6 on sides

Comment

Great job on the bowls !

Twitter @winningpix1
                            Last Season NFL 96-71-7 +$3750

Comment

Nice job JJ

Comment

Working...
                              X