Totally Disgusted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally Disgusted

Have been a devoted Cubbie fan since my Braves moved to Atlanta back in the sixties(i am from Milw.)
    what i am seeing now is not panic but concern about my Cubs. If i were managing against them here's
    what i'd be doing

#1. I would run on this pitching staff at every opportunity
    #2. I would have my hitters take all the pitches possible against Arietta
    #3. I would have my pitchers throw nothing but inside heaters to Heyward
    #4. Throw nothing but breaking balls to Bryant & Rizzo
    #5. Throw everything in the outside batters box to Soler

Yes they've been great all year but i've watched things in last month that are most disturbing
    especially against against a "crap" team like the Brewers (2-5 last seven)
    Anything you get from Soler,Heyward,Montero,Coghlan,Lastella its a total fluke
    If coach Bosio doesn't straighten out Arietta's delievery he's going to get bombed
    Just watched Thornburg from Milw. look like Mariano Rivera against the Cubs(are you kidding me)
    MVP'S...Cy Youngs if these guys don't get their heads out of their ass it will once again be a long winter for us loyal Cub fans .........Just sayin what i see....don't like bashin my team but you have to call'em like you see'em

Re: Totally Disgusted

I think you are seeing things that aren't there. If they played like crap the last couple days I would say they are allowed to celebrate for a few days. In the last month I think they have the best record in baseball, as they do for the full season. I think you need to settle down until they are losing in a playoff series at least!
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

As a lifelong Cubs fan I'm fully invested in this year, emotionally and financially(already hit the over in win total ). While I understand your concerns, especially with Arrietas sudden lack of command during the course of a ballgame and Haywards in ability to hit this year( defense still top shelf), I wouldn't be all that concerned with the rest of the regular season. Their magic # to clinch home field iis down to 8. Other than that there's nothing really to play for until the playoffs start. Also concerning Arrieta, at this point I would start Lester gm 1, Hendricks gm 2, and either jake or lackey in gm 3. And the minute he gets in trouble go to the pen.

And on a side note, fuck jinxs, they don't exist. Cubs are winning it all this year!

Comment

Thanks boys for putting me back on track, just upset that a team like the Brewers made them look like .............
        Ive been waiting for this for 50 some years.......... my Cubs flag has been on my house forever ,just hate it when i have to take all this shit from my Brewer
        neighbors THIS IS OUR YEAR

Go Cubs GO !!!!!!!!

Thanks JJ & Cubfan

Comment

Cubs win it all

Comment

Working...
          X