2016 Green Bay Packers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Green Bay Packers

Took a ride to Green Bay and watched the Packers practice. No shocking news to report, just thought I would post this, it could be helpful for fantasy football guys who draft early. Eddie Lacy looks like he is in the best shape of his life after being slow and fat last year. I would definitely target him in drafts, especially considering he will fall farther than he should. Probably going to be a top 5 fantasy back this year. Jordy Nelson already has missed practices with a tweeked knee, not good. I absolutely love Jordy as a player, and if healthy he is probably as likely as any WR in the league to lead in TD catches. I would not count on that though. As much as I hate to say it, he is VERY unlikely to stay healthy. Rodgers looked great, he always does. The ball never hits the ground in practice he is so accurate. His numbers rely on Jordy's presence. If Jordy stays healthy Rodgers is 1st round worthy in leagues with 6 pts. for a TD pass. That is highly unlikely though. Jared Cook looks just as good as any TE the Pack has been using the last 2 years, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up starting at some point.
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...
Working...
X