2016 CFB glaring team deficiencies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 CFB glaring team deficiencies

I've done some solid research to hopefully help everyone for CFB Week #1. And what I'll point out regarding some teams' major deficiencies should show in Week #1, and probably most of the season.

Oklahoma -10 @ Houston - Obviously, Houston has a very explosive offense and return most/all of their skill players on that side of the ball. However, the OL has only 24 combined starts amongst them, which ranks almost dead last in the Country. AND add to the fact that they lost a ton of lettermen, this means they are razor thin from a depth standpoint, AND lost over 50% of their leading tacklers from last year. This won't bode well vs an Oklahoma team that's multi-dementional on offense that can either hammer you with Perine and Mixon, or torch you through the air with Mayfield and his WR's. Yes, OU is only about 60% in road games, but they aren't taking Houston lightly whatsoever. I look for OU to be up by about 10-14 pts at Halftime, but easily pull away in the 2nd half as Houston's lack of depth on ball sides of the ball will definitely show... OU 52 Houston 28

Re: 2016 CFB glaring team deficiencies

Makes sense. Good luck

Comment

Really like the pick

Comment

Good input--thanks!!

Comment

Working...
        X