Thread: UFC 200...my favorite fighter to bet against is fighting tonite

UFC 200...my favorite fighter to bet against is fighting tonite

I think Brock Lesnar is a fraud. Bottom line...the guy can't take a punch. He lost his last 2 fights....and it should have been his last 3 fights that he lost...because Shane Carwin beat the hell out of Brock in the first round...but had nothing left after round 1...and Brock won in the 2nd round that night versus Shane Carwin.

He has not fought since 2011. You don't just come into to UFC and get win after being off since 2011. He is facing somebody who IMO...can do what Brock does not like...hit him in the face. Yes, there are reports that Hunt had a "not so impressive camp"....but I just can't pass up Brock facing a puncher...and a battle tested fighter..who has been punching people for years. Take Hunt over Lesnar...I am going hard at this tonight.

I like Edgar over Aldo. I like going against somebody who had a long winning streak...and then loses. I like betting against that fighter in his first fight back again after that loss.

I like Travis Browne+260 over Cain tonight also. Cain has not fought since June of 2015. He looked awful that night. He did not show up that night. Before that fight he was off since Oct 2013. Basically, Cain has not fought in 31 months if you throw out his last fight.

Best of luck

Re: UFC 200...my favorite fighter to bet against is fighting tonite

I wasn't a fan of Dana even letting him back. He played Dana to get more money from wwe. In my opinion and I work in pro wrestling any business between wwe and ufc will only benefit wwe and also might make ufc fans start thinking ufc could be a work. The next step is rousey will end up working with wwe

Just a horrible night capping. The fights were not good either. But my capping was worse. Hope you all faded me.

Quote Originally Posted by ambrose View Post
    Just a horrible night capping. The fights were not good either. But my capping was worse. Hope you all faded me.
    We had a show tonight. Did Brock win