team trend and system plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• team trend and system plays

going to start a continuous thread for baseball plays.. subscribe to killer sports free newsletter and will play one or two at the most of my favorites from there.. couple of other places I look also for systems.. I'll always be risking $100 on dogs and laying to win $100 on favorites.. probably won't be an every night thing for me

marlins -135
    orioles -110
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Re: team trend and system plays

Comment

Comment

I'm a big believer in systems and trends as long as they make rational sense when you think them through.
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

thanks guys.. yes JJ they're a good starting point but have to be thought through.. agree completely
          ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

245/445 (invest/return)

white sox 185 / tigers 147 parlay
            100/258
            Last edited by bleeker; 05-08-2016, 10:27 AM.

Comment

345/445

nyy/kc under 7
              phi +110

Comment

Comment

555/655

lad/nym under 6.5
                  phi -115

Comment

780/655

mia +155
                    nym -1.5 +130

Comment

980/655

sd tt under 4.5 -130
                      tex/tor over 9

Comment

1220/865

det -125
                        tex -1.5 +135

Comment

1445/1090

cubs -110

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                            1445/1090

cubs -110
                            mia -115 also

Comment

1670/1305

tex/laa over 9.5
                              chw/cle under 7

Comment

Working...
                              X