NFL Draft night in game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Draft night in game thread

I should be around later unless I go to my brothers,but either way wanted to get this up.Should be a very interesting draft.Hoping for even more trades to spice things up.
    2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
    5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Re: NFL Draft night in game thread

Sorry guys but looks like I won't be around.Hope your teams do well for you.
    2016 CFB 183-184 -4580
    5* 6-8
    15* GOY 1-0

2016 NFL 216-154 +11940
    10* GOY 1-0
    5* 11-7

2016 NBA 480-404 +12200
    5* 18-12

Comment

Nobody in here...still going to post my prediction for the next pick. Bears just traded up...can't see them trading up to grab anyone but Shaq Lawson from Clemson. Giants had the only pick in between theirs and where they moved up to and Giants need DE too.
      "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Swing and a miss!
        "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

The guy they took is not NFL ready, good news for Packers' fans.

Comment

Maybe way to early to project the Packers' pick, but there may be only 3 teams in between now and when they go that would take a ILB, I'd love to see Myles Jack from UCLA fall to Green Bay. Fits our biggest need and probably about 10 spots later than he should go because of his injury concerns.

Comment

Great pick by Houston getting Fuller. True burner on the opposite side of the best possession WR in the NFL. Hopkins was doubled almost every down. If Osweiler pans out the Texans may just have become the clear favs to repeat as champs of their division.

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                Maybe way to early to project the Packers' pick, but there may be only 3 teams in between now and when they go that would take a ILB, I'd love to see Myles Jack from UCLA fall to Green Bay. Fits our biggest need and probably about 10 spots later than he should go because of his injury concerns.
                Broncos just traded up, probably to get a QB. Packers get Jack if they want him. If they don't, they WILL take one of the 3 defensive kids from Alabama.

Comment

Packers' pick of Clark from UCLA probably makes more sense than the 2 Alabama D-Line guys. You always wonder about how good individual players are when there are so many good players next to them. As a tandem both guys from Bama were productive, but maybe because of each other. The guy from UCLA also fits the Packers 3-4 scheme better, which I hadn't really thought considered.

Comment

The OL Tunsil from Mississippi who was suspended 7 games last year for accepting impermissible benefits shows up at the draft wearing about $20,000 worth of gold chains, watches and other assorted jewelry. He also looks good in a bong gas mask...what a fucking joke.

Comment

Originally posted by jumperjack View Post
                      The OL Tunsil from Mississippi who was suspended 7 games last year for accepting impermissible benefits shows up at the draft wearing about $20,000 worth of gold chains, watches and other assorted jewelry. He also looks good in a bong gas mask...what a fucking joke.

( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Copied and pasted a tweet from Daniel Tosh (Tosh.o)...

i'd like to apologize to laremy tunsil for hacking his account but desperate times call for desperate measures. you're welcome dolphins fans

Comment

Working...
                        X