• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NBA Betting Info. 1/25

Preview: Miami At Chicago
    When: 8:00 PM ET, Monday, January 25, 2016
    Where: United Center, Chicago, Illinois
    The Chicago Bulls had been scuffling along with six losses in eight games before dominating the Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday. The Bulls will try to maintain that high level of play in consecutive games when they host the Miami Heat on Monday.
    Chicago gave up an average of 117.5 points in back-to-back losses to Golden State and Boston before rising to the level of its competition in a 96-83 win over the Eastern Conference-leading Cavaliers. “I wish I could put a finger on it, but I can’t,” Bulls point guard Derrick Rose told reporters of the team’s inconsistency. “That’s something I’ve been thinking about for a long time. I really can’t put a finger on it.” The Heat are battling some consistency issues in terms of playing time as a series of injuries has pushed players in and out of the lineup. Miami dressed only nine players for a 101-81 loss at the Toronto Raptors on Friday that marked its fourth straight setback.
    TV: 8 p.m. ET, FSN Sun (Miami), CSN Chicago
    ABOUT THE HEAT (23-21): Dwyane Wade (shoulder) missed two of the last five games and returned on Friday and managed 22 points, but Chris Bosh (26 points) was the only other player to score in double figures as Miami failed to reach 90 points for the fourth straight game. The Heat have played that entire stretch without a true point guard, as both Beno Udrih (neck) and Goran Dragic (calf) sat out. Udrih is considered day-to-day while Dragic is not expected back until later in the week.
    ABOUT THE BULLS (25-18): Chicago held the Cavaliers to 37.2 percent from the field on Saturday and feels good about its efforts against top contenders. “You take away Golden State (which trounced Chicago 125-94 on Wednesday), we’re 8-0 against the other 2-through-6 in the league,” Bulls coach Fred Hoiberg told reporters. “I told our guys, we say this all the time, ‘this is one you can build off of, and if you can go out there and play with that type of intensity, you’re going to give yourself a chance night in and night out.’” Chicago will need to carry that intensity on the road when it begins a seven-game trip after finishing up with the Heat.
    BUZZER BEATERS
    1. Heat C Hassan Whiteside (hip) sat out Friday and remains day-to-day.
    2. Bulls C Pau Gasol recorded back-to-back double-doubles after being held to one point and eight boards by the Warriors.
    3. Whiteside recorded a triple-double with 14 points, 13 rebounds and 12 blocks in Miami’s last trip to Chicago – a 96-84 win on Jan. 25, 2015.
    PREDICTION: Bulls 92, Heat 83

Comment

Preview: Orlando At Memphis
      Where: FedExForum, Memphis, Tennessee
      The Memphis Grizzlies had been playing it tight for the last week and finally got burned at the end of the game on Saturday. The Grizzlies will try to bounce back and earn their fifth win in the last six games when they host the Orlando Magic on Monday.
      Memphis put together a four-game winning streak with all four victories coming by singles digits and three coming by two points or fewer. The inability to put opponents away came back to bite the team on Saturday, when the Minnesota Timberwolves ended the game on a 5-0 run to pull out a 106-101 victory. The Magic have not been putting any opponents away lately and enter the three-game road trip losers of five straight and nine of their last 10. “Character is built during adversity and it shows,” Orlando guard Victor Oladipo told reporters. “What kind of real character do we all have is the real question right now. This is a little adversity and it’s tough, but we’re better than this and we know it.”
      TV: 8 p.m. ET, FSN Florida (Orlando), FSN Southeast (Memphis)
      ABOUT THE MAGIC (20-22): Orlando blew a golden opportunity to snap out of its slide when it squandered a 15-point, fourth-quarter lead on Friday and lost in overtime at home to the Charlotte Hornets. “We’ll start rolling and things will start working and anybody can see that we’re clicking offensively with a double-digit lead and then all of a sudden it’s, ‘I’ve got to do something,’ or maybe, ‘I haven’t scored in a while,’ instead of continuing to trust the ball movement and the execution,” Magic coach Scott Skiles explained to reporters. “We get away from what’s working and the other team turns it up.” Orlando plays five of its next six games on the road, including trips to San Antonio and Oklahoma City.
      ABOUT THE GRIZZLIES (25-20): Memphis has been dealing with some nagging injuries to key players and could not coax much out of Marc Gasol (knee contusion) or Mike Conley (Achilles) on Saturday while Tony Allen (knee/hamstring) missed the game completely. Gasol and Conley spent most of the fourth quarter on the bench and combined for two points in the decisive period against the Timberwolves. The Grizzlies signed veteran big man Ryan Hollins to a 10-day contract on Thursday for a third stint with the team and are putting him to work immediately with a total of 33 minutes off the bench in the last two games backing up Gasol and power forward Zach Randolph.
      BUZZER BEATERS
      1. Grizzlies SG Courtney Lee is 15-of-25 from the field in the last four games.
      2. Magic SG Evan Fournier is 11-of-39 from the field in the last three contests.
      3. Memphis has taken eight straight in the series.
      PREDICTION: Grizzlies 98, Magic 91

Comment

Preview: Houston At New Orleans
        Where: Smoothie King Center, New Orleans, Louisiana
        The New Orleans Pelicans viewed the current seven-game homestand as crucial to saving their season and they have certainly started it off in superb fashion. New Orleans is looking to improve to 4-0 on the pivotal stretch when it hosts the Houston Rockets on Monday.
        The Pelicans are four games behind eighth-place Sacramento for the final playoff berth in the Western Conference and are aiming to make up more ground. “We know that we needed to take advantage of this stretch at home,” backup small forward Ryan Anderson told reporters. “We know that we have an advantage here when the crowd gets into it; it really helps. We know the style and tempo that we need to play.” Houston sits in seventh place in the West and has won its past two games, including Sunday’s 115-104 victory over the Dallas Mavericks. Star guard James Harden had 23 points, 15 rebounds and 10 assists in the victory for his eighth career triple-double.
        TV: 8 p.m. ET, ROOT (Houston), FSN New Orleans
        ABOUT THE ROCKETS (24-22): Backup forward Josh Smith contributed 16 points in 23 minutes during the win over the Mavericks in his second game back with the team after being acquired from the Los Angeles Clippers on Friday. “I feel comfortable,” Smith told reporters. “It might have been a little different story if this had been my first time getting to know these guys, but being able to get an opportunity to play with the same team around the same group of guys is awesome.” Smith averaged 12 points in 55 games with Houston last season before signing with the Clippers in the offseason but he didn’t fit in and averaged 5.7 points in 32 games with Los Angeles before the trade.
        ABOUT THE PELICANS (16-27): Anderson scored 23 points and matched his season high of six 3-pointers in Saturday’s 116-99 trouncing of the Milwaukee Bucks and New Orleans made a franchise-record 17 3-pointers. “That’s the best feeling just to be in a situation where you’re flowing so well that you’re impossible to guard,” Anderson said afterward. “There’s really no timeout or game plan that’s going to help.” Star power forward Anthony Davis had 22 points, seven rebounds, five assists and four blocked shots against Milwaukee and is averaging 26.5 points and 13 rebounds in two games against the Rockets this season.
        BUZZER BEATERS
        1. The Pelicans recorded a 110-108 victory Dec. 26 to end a three-game losing streak to the Rockets.
        2. Houston C Dwight Howard (ankle) might sit out for the third straight game.
        3. Anderson has made six 3-pointers in two of the past five games and three times overall this season.
        PREDICTION: Pelicans 119, Rockets 117

Comment

Preview: Atlanta At Denver

When: 9:00 PM ET, Monday, January 25, 2016
          Where: Pepsi Center, Denver, Colorado
          The Atlanta Hawks have lost each of their last eight visits to Denver and aim to halt the dubious streak when they close a four-game road trip against the Nuggets on Monday. Atlanta hopes to have star power forward Paul Millsap back in the lineup after he missed Saturday’s 98-95 loss to Phoenix to attend his grandfather’s funeral.
          The loss to the lowly Suns was the second straight for Atlanta and the low point of a stretch in which the Hawks have dropped four of the last seven games. “We aren’t making enough plays from the start of the game to the end of the game and understanding what’s important,” Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer told reporters. “We constantly have to dig ourselves out and come back.” Denver is coming off a 104-101 victory over the Detroit Pistons as small forward Danilo Gallinari continued his strong play with 30 points. Gallinari is averaging 24.1 points in January with nine efforts of 20 or more points.
          TV: 9 p.m. ET, FSN Southeast (Atlanta), Altitude (Denver)
          ABOUT THE HAWKS (26-19): Atlanta didn’t take the Suns seriously and found themselves in a battle it lost when Phoenix guard Archie Goodwin drained a game-winning 3-pointer with 0.1 seconds left. Not having Millsap hurt, but too many other players weren’t on their game and that led to a frustrated locker room. “Our team is either going to learn a lesson or we’re not,” shooting guard Kyle Korver said afterward. “We are going to decide to be a great basketball team and play with the effort and attention to detail that we are capable of or we’re not. If we are not, we will keep on hanging in the middle of the pack. If we do, we are going to be a really good team.”
          ABOUT THE NUGGETS (17-27): Power forward Kenneth Faried missed Saturday’s game with a groin injury and fears he might have to sit out more time. “When something doesn’t enable me to run and jump and do what I do, then it’s a significant injury,” Faried told reporters. “So I’m kind of nervous. But everybody says it’s going to be OK, that it will just keep getting better, and to keep stretching it.” Faried isn’t the only ailing Denver player as point guard Jameer Nelson (wrist) will likely miss his fifth straight game.
          BUZZER BEATERS
          1. The teams split two meetings last season – with the home team winning by double digits on each occasion.
          2. Atlanta PG Jeff Teague is 12-of-37 from the field over the past three games.
          3. Denver backup SF Will Barton is shooting just 34.4 percent from the field in January.
          PREDICTION: Hawks 108, Nuggets 104

Comment

Preview: Detroit At Utah
            When: 9:00 PM ET, Monday, January 25, 2016
            Where: Vivint Smart Home Arena, Salt Lake City, Utah
            The Detroit Pistons notched a rare victory over Utah earlier this season and look to complete a season sweep when they visit the Jazz on Monday. Detroit produced a 92-87 home win on Oct. 28 for just its third victory in the past 20 meetings with Utah.
            The Jazz received some unexpected extra rest when Saturday’s game against the Washington Wizards was postponed due to the blizzards plaguing the East Coast. Utah has lost four of its last six contests and has fallen one game behind the Sacramento Kings in the battle for the final playoff spot in the Western Conference. The Pistons are struggling with five losses in seven games after suffering a 104-101 loss to the Denver Nuggets on Saturday. Detroit is 1-2 as it concludes a four-game trip and is 9-14 on the road this season.
            TV: 9 p.m. ET, FSN Detroit Plus, ROOT Rocky Mountain (Utah)
            ABOUT THE PISTONS (23-21): Coach Stan Van Gundy has been highly disappointed in the defensive performance in recent games and rookie forward Stanley Johnson can see why the coach is so upset. “Stan is saying exactly what we need to do and we aren’t going on the court and applying it right away so he is overly frustrated at this point and I see it,” Johnson told reporters. “I don’t blame him for being overly frustrated because we aren’t doing our job as professionals.” Detroit is allowing an average of 111 points over its last four games – much higher than the season average of 100.3.
            ABOUT THE JAZZ (19-24): Backup point guard Trey Burke has scored in double digits in 11 consecutive games as coach Quin Snyder’s decision to make him a reserve is proving to be a good one. Burke was unhappy about the situation at the outset of the season but has since responded and is providing necessary firepower. “We need somebody that comes off the bench and scores,” center Rudy Gobert told reporters. “We don’t need all the best scorers in the starting lineup. People think it’s how basketball works. It’s not how it works. We need somebody that can come off the bench, especially a player like Trey.”
            BUZZER BEATERS
            1. The Pistons’ 114-94 win over the Jazz on March 24, 2014 was their first in Utah since Nov. 6, 2002.
            2. Detroit backup SG Jodie Meeks (foot) is on the verge of returning to practice and will make his season debut sometime next month.
            3. Utah PF Derrick Favors (back) has missed 16 games and it is unclear if his return is imminent.
            PREDICTION: Jazz 101, Pistons 97

Comment

Preview: Charlotte At Sacramento
              When: 10:00 PM ET, Monday, January 25, 2016
              Where: Sleep Train Arena, Sacramento, California
              DeMarcus Cousins has been the best player in the NBA in January and he looks to follow up an epic performance when the Sacramento Kings host the Charlotte Hornets on Monday. Cousins poured in a career-best 48 points in Saturday’s 108-97 win over the Indiana Pacers and is averaging 32.5 points and 13.7 rebounds this month.
              Cousins has recorded 10 consecutive double-doubles and he has led Sacramento to a season-best five consecutive victories. “Playoffs, playoffs, playoffs. That’s all I am thinking about,” Cousins told reporters. “It’s been some rough years, but it’s not over and we still got a lot more to go. I’m happy in the moment, but I’m not satisfied.” Charlotte also has a percolating hot player in standout guard Kemba Walker, who is averaging 34.8 points while the Hornets have won three of their last four games. Walker has posted outings of 52 and 40 points during the stretch to raise his season average to 20.5 points per game.
              TV: 10 p.m. ET, FSN Southeast (Charlotte), CSN California (Sacramento)
              ABOUT THE HORNETS (21-23): Walker has picked up his performance during a time in which Charlotte has been dealing with injuries to centers Al Jefferson (knee) and Cody Zeller (shoulder) and guards Nicolas Batum (toe) and Jeremy Lamb (toe). He has played 42 or more minutes in three of the past four contests and is ready to continue at that pace while Batum and Lamb heal. “I’m built for this. I worked really hard over the summer to condition myself and build up my strength, and I just want to win,” Walker told reporters. “Whatever it takes, I don’t care how many minutes it is, I’m going to go out there and I’m going to fight until the game is over.”
              ABOUT THE KINGS (20-23): Cousins has eight 30-point outings in the last 11 games and his sterling season averages sit at 26.7 points and 11.4 rebounds. He has also made advances with his attitude and composure during games as coach George Karl has come to understand why Cousins was so volatile in the past. “I think he’s actually been pretty good as much as he’s been beat up, pushed, shoved, grabbed, and held his composure as much as he does,” Karl told reporters. “I think where he is this year from what we had last year is much improved. His emotional stability is much better.”
              BUZZER BEATERS
              1. The Hornets overcame a 22-point deficit while recording a 127-122 overtime road win over the Kings on Nov. 23.
              2. Sacramento SF Rudy Gay (heel) could sit out his third straight game.
              3. Charlotte rookie F P.J. Hairston posted season bests of 20 points and 10 rebounds in Saturday’s 97-84 win over the New York Knicks.
              PREDICTION: Kings 111, Hornets 105

Comment

NBA ATS

NBA > (511) DETROIT@ (512) UTAH | 2016-01-25 21:00:00 - 2016-01-25 21:00:00
                Play ON UTAH against the spread in All games revenging a loss vs opponent
                The record is 48 Wins and 19 Losses for the last two seasons (+27.1 units)

NBA > (503) BOSTON@ (504) WASHINGTON | 2016-01-25 19:00:00 - 2016-01-25 19:00:00
                Play ON BOSTON against the spread in All games when the total is greater than or equal to 210
                The record is 15 Wins and 2 Losses for the last two seasons (+12.8 units)

NBA > (503) BOSTON@ (504) WASHINGTON | 2016-01-25 19:00:00 - 2016-01-25 19:00:00
                Play ON BOSTON against the spread in Road games when playing on back-to-back days
                The record is 29 Wins and 8 Losses for the last three seasons (+20.2 units)

NBA > (507) MIAMI@ (508) CHICAGO | 2016-01-25 20:00:00 - 2016-01-25 20:00:00
                Play AGAINST MIAMI against the spread in Road games against Central division opponents
                The record is 1 Wins and 12 Losses for the last two seasons (-12.2 units)

NBA > (505) ORLANDO@ (506) MEMPHIS | 2016-01-25 20:00:00 - 2016-01-25 20:00:00
                Play ON ORLANDO against the spread in Road games in non-conference games
                The record is 17 Wins and 4 Losses for the last two seasons (+12.6 units)

NBA > (517) SAN ANTONIO@ (518) GOLDEN STATE | 2016-01-25 22:30:00 - 2016-01-25 22:30:00
                Play ON SAN ANTONIO against the spread in All games versus poor defensive teams - allowing 99+ points/game
                The record is 23 Wins and 9 Losses for the this season (+13.1 units)

NBA > (517) SAN ANTONIO@ (518) GOLDEN STATE | 2016-01-25 22:30:00 - 2016-01-25 22:30:00
                Play ON SAN ANTONIO against the spread in all games
                The record is 30 Wins and 14 Losses for the this season (+14.6 units)

Play AGAINST MIAMI against the spread in All games against Central division opponents
                The record is 6 Wins and 20 Losses for the last two seasons (-16 units)

---------------------

NBA MONEYLINE

Play ON BOSTON using money line in Road games when playing on back-to-back days
                The record is 14 Wins and 7 Losses for the last two seasons (+20.25 units)

NBA > (513) ATLANTA@ (514) DENVER | 2016-01-25 21:00:00 - 2016-01-25 21:00:00
                Play AGAINST ATLANTA using money line in Road games versus good offensive teams - scoring 99+ points/game - 2nd half of the season
                The record is 7 Wins and 21 Losses for the last three seasons (-23.6 units)

Play ON MEMPHIS using money line in All games when playing against a team with a losing record
                The record is 17 Wins and 3 Losses for the this season (+13.7 units)

NBA > (509) HOUSTON@ (510) NEW ORLEANS | 2016-01-25 20:00:00 - 2016-01-25 20:00:00
                Play ON HOUSTON using money line in All games when playing against a team with a losing record - 2nd half of the season
                The record is 26 Wins and 4 Losses for the last three seasons (+20.75 units)

NBA > (501) MINNESOTA@ (502) CLEVELAND | 2016-01-25 19:00:00 - 2016-01-25 19:00:00
                Play AGAINST MINNESOTA using money line in All games after scoring 105 points or more
                The record is 22 Wins and 46 Losses for the last three seasons (-41.2 units)

Play AGAINST DETROIT using money line in Road games after playing 3 consecutive road games
                The record is 15 Wins and 46 Losses for the since 1992 (-37.7 units)

Play AGAINST ORLANDO using money line in All games in January games
                The record is 1 Wins and 9 Losses for the this season (-11.75 units)

Play ON GOLDEN STATE using money line in All games versus good offensive teams - scoring 99+ points/game
                The record is 21 Wins and 2 Losses for the this season (+17.25 units)

Play AGAINST DETROIT using money line in All games against Northwest division opponents
                The record is 42 Wins and 67 Losses for the since 1992 (-56.85 units)

Play AGAINST ATLANTA using money line in Road games after a non-conference game
                The record is 2 Wins and 8 Losses for the this season (-12.5 units)

Play ON WASHINGTON using money line in All games after playing 3 consecutive home games
                The record is 10 Wins and 2 Losses for the last two seasons (+11.35 units)

------------------

NBA FIRST HALF

Play ON DETROIT ?>in the first halfin All games off a upset loss as a favorite
                The record is 9 Wins and 0 Losses for the this season (+9 units)

Play ON SAN ANTONIO ?>in the first halfin Road games versus poor defensive teams - allowing 99+ points/game
                The record is 12 Wins and 2 Losses for the this season (+9.8 units)

-------------------

NBA TOTALS

Play UNDER SAN ANTONIO on the totalin Road games versus poor defensive teams - allowing 99+ points/game
                The record is 9 Overs and 36 Unders for the last two seasons (+26.1 units)

Play UNDER UTAH on the totalin All games after a non-conference game
                The record is 9 Overs and 34 Unders for the last two seasons (+24.1 units)

Play UNDER SAN ANTONIO on the totalin Road games after 3 or more consecutive wins
                The record is 10 Overs and 36 Unders for the last three seasons (+25 units)

NBA > (515) CHARLOTTE@ (516) SACRAMENTO | 2016-01-25 22:00:00 - 2016-01-25 22:00:00
                Play OVER CHARLOTTE on the totalin All games in non-conference games
                The record is 16 Overs and 3 Unders for the this season (+12.7 units)

Play UNDER MIAMI on the totalin Road games versus good offensive teams - scoring 99+ points/game
                The record is 7 Overs and 26 Unders for the last two seasons (+18.3 units)

Play UNDER BOSTON on the totalin All games versus the 1rst half line in road games
                The record is 19 Overs and 45 Unders for the last two seasons (+24.1 units)

Play UNDER MIAMI on the totalin All games in January games
                The record is 5 Overs and 20 Unders for the last two seasons (+14.5 units)

Play UNDER ATLANTA on the totalin Road games versus good offensive teams - scoring 99+ points/game
                The record is 10 Overs and 29 Unders for the last two seasons (+18 units)

Play UNDER MEMPHIS on the totalin Home games versus poor defensive teams - allowing 99+ points/game - 2nd half of the season
                The record is 1 Overs and 12 Unders for the last two seasons (+10.9 units)

Play OVER GOLDEN STATE on the totalin All games when the total is greater than or equal to 210
                The record is 22 Overs and 8 Unders for the this season (+13.2 units)

NBA > (515) CHARLOTTE@ (516) SACRAMENTO | 2016-01-25 22:00:00 - 2016-01-25 22:00:00
                Play OVER CHARLOTTE on the totalin All games versus the first half line in all games
                The record is 30 Overs and 14 Unders for the this season (+14.6 units)

Comment

January 25, 2016

ATS TREND OF THE DAY:

-- The Celtics are 14-0 ATS (10.54 ppg) since Dec 08, 2014 as a road dog with less than two days rest off a win.

OU TREND OF THE DAY:

-- The Wizards are 0-10 OU (-9.90 ppg) since Nov 14, 2007 as a home favorite with rest after a win in which they never trailed.

PLAYER TREND OF THE DAY:

-- The Bulls are 0-11 ATS (-7.68 ppg) since Apr 03, 2015 after Jimmy Butler played more than 40 minutes on the road.

CHOICE TREND:

-- The Magic are 14-0 ATS (6.39 ppg) since Apr 06, 2004 as a road dog off a home game after a loss in which they led after the third.

ACTIVE TRENDS:

-- The Wizards are 0-8-1 OU (-9.06 ppg) since Dec 21, 2015 at home after John Wall had at least 10 assists

Comment

NBA
                    Long Sheet

Monday, January 25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MINNESOTA (14 - 31) at CLEVELAND (30 - 12) - 1/25/2016, 7:00 PM
                    Top Trends for this game.
                    MINNESOTA is 52-72 ATS (-27.2 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
                    MINNESOTA is 18-31 ATS (-16.1 Units) in non-conference games over the last 2 seasons.
                    MINNESOTA is 8-18 ATS (-11.8 Units) after scoring 105 points or more over the last 2 seasons.
                    MINNESOTA is 45-64 ATS (-25.4 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 3 seasons.
                    MINNESOTA is 182-234 ATS (-75.4 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season since 1996.
                    MINNESOTA is 40-25 ATS (+12.5 Units) revenging a home loss vs opponent over the last 3 seasons.
                    CLEVELAND is 132-183 ATS (-69.3 Units) after scoring 85 points or less since 1996.
                    CLEVELAND is 5-13 ATS (-9.3 Units) when playing against a team with a losing record this season.

Head-to-Head Series History
                    CLEVELAND is 3-2 against the spread versus MINNESOTA over the last 3 seasons
                    CLEVELAND is 4-1 straight up against MINNESOTA over the last 3 seasons
                    3 of 5 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOSTON (24 - 21) at WASHINGTON (20 - 21) - 1/25/2016, 7:00 PM
                    BOSTON is 73-56 ATS (+11.4 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
                    BOSTON is 15-2 ATS (+12.8 Units) when the total is greater than or equal to 210 over the last 2 seasons.
                    BOSTON is 39-26 ATS (+10.4 Units) as an underdog over the last 2 seasons.
                    BOSTON is 41-25 ATS (+13.5 Units) in road games over the last 2 seasons.
                    BOSTON is 10-0 ATS (+10.0 Units) in a road game where the total is greater than or equal to 210 over the last 2 seasons.
                    BOSTON is 20-7 ATS (+12.3 Units) when playing on back-to-back days over the last 2 seasons.
                    BOSTON is 44-29 ATS (+12.1 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 99+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.
                    BOSTON is 41-27 ATS (+11.3 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 99+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.
                    WASHINGTON is 353-425 ATS (-114.5 Units) in home games since 1996.

BOSTON is 6-4 against the spread versus WASHINGTON over the last 3 seasons
                    WASHINGTON is 5-5 straight up against BOSTON over the last 3 seasons
                    7 of 10 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

ORLANDO (20 - 22) at MEMPHIS (25 - 20) - 1/25/2016, 8:00 PM
                    ORLANDO is 13-29 ATS (-18.9 Units) in January games over the last 3 seasons.
                    ORLANDO is 36-23 ATS (+10.7 Units) in road games over the last 2 seasons.
                    ORLANDO is 11-3 ATS (+7.7 Units) in non-conference games this season.

MEMPHIS is 3-1 against the spread versus ORLANDO over the last 3 seasons
                    MEMPHIS is 4-0 straight up against ORLANDO over the last 3 seasons
                    3 of 4 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

MIAMI (23 - 21) at CHICAGO (25 - 18) - 1/25/2016, 8:00 PM
                    There are no Top Trends with records of significance that apply to this game.

CHICAGO is 4-3 against the spread versus MIAMI over the last 3 seasons
                    CHICAGO is 4-3 straight up against MIAMI over the last 3 seasons
                    5 of 7 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

HOUSTON (24 - 22) at NEW ORLEANS (16 - 27) - 1/25/2016, 8:00 PM

NEW ORLEANS is 6-3 against the spread versus HOUSTON over the last 3 seasons
                    HOUSTON is 6-4 straight up against NEW ORLEANS over the last 3 seasons
                    6 of 9 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

DETROIT (23 - 21) at UTAH (19 - 24) - 1/25/2016, 9:00 PM
                    DETROIT is 2-10 ATS (-9.0 Units) in road games after a non-conference game this season.
                    UTAH is 48-19 ATS (+27.1 Units) revenging a loss vs opponent over the last 2 seasons.
                    DETROIT is 8-1 ATS (+6.9 Units) off a upset loss as a favorite this season.

DETROIT is 3-2 against the spread versus UTAH over the last 3 seasons
                    UTAH is 3-2 straight up against DETROIT over the last 3 seasons
                    3 of 5 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

ATLANTA (26 - 19) at DENVER (17 - 27) - 1/25/2016, 9:00 PM
                    DENVER is 37-19 ATS (+16.1 Units) in home games against Southeast division opponents since 1996.
                    ATLANTA is 77-62 ATS (+8.8 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
                    ATLANTA is 19-9 ATS (+9.1 Units) in January games over the last 2 seasons.
                    ATLANTA is 19-9 ATS (+9.1 Units) off a upset loss as a favorite over the last 2 seasons.

DENVER is 2-2 against the spread versus ATLANTA over the last 3 seasons
                    DENVER is 2-2 straight up against ATLANTA over the last 3 seasons
                    2 of 4 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

CHARLOTTE (21 - 23) at SACRAMENTO (20 - 23) - 1/25/2016, 10:00 PM

CHARLOTTE is 3-2 against the spread versus SACRAMENTO over the last 3 seasons
                    CHARLOTTE is 3-2 straight up against SACRAMENTO over the last 3 seasons
                    3 of 5 games in this series have gone OVER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

SAN ANTONIO (38 - 6) at GOLDEN STATE (40 - 4) - 1/25/2016, 10:30 PM
                    GOLDEN STATE is 82-59 ATS (+17.1 Units) in all games over the last 2 seasons.
                    GOLDEN STATE is 75-53 ATS (+16.7 Units) as a favorite over the last 2 seasons.
                    GOLDEN STATE is 20-7 ATS (+12.3 Units) when playing with 2 days rest over the last 3 seasons.
                    GOLDEN STATE is 25-14 ATS (+9.6 Units) against Southwest division opponents over the last 2 seasons.
                    GOLDEN STATE is 48-30 ATS (+15.0 Units) after a win by 10 points or more over the last 2 seasons.
                    GOLDEN STATE is 44-31 ATS (+9.9 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record over the last 2 seasons.
                    GOLDEN STATE is 52-32 ATS (+16.8 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 99+ points/game over the last 2 seasons.
                    SAN ANTONIO is 30-14 ATS (+14.6 Units) in all games this season.
                    SAN ANTONIO is 277-220 ATS (+35.0 Units) after scoring 105 points or more since 1996.
                    SAN ANTONIO is 327-272 ATS (+27.8 Units) when playing against a team with a winning record - 2nd half of the season since 1996.
                    SAN ANTONIO is 23-9 ATS (+13.1 Units) versus poor defensive teams - allowing 99+ points/game this season.
                    SAN ANTONIO is 19-10 ATS (+8.0 Units) versus good offensive teams - scoring 99+ points/game this season.

SAN ANTONIO is 5-2 against the spread versus GOLDEN STATE over the last 3 seasons
                    SAN ANTONIO is 6-1 straight up against GOLDEN STATE over the last 3 seasons
                    4 of 7 games in this series have gone UNDER THE TOTAL over the last 3 seasons

Comment

NBA

Monday, January 25

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Trend Report
                      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7:00 PM
                      BOSTON vs. WASHINGTON
                      The total has gone OVER in 9 of Boston's last 12 games when playing Washington
                      Boston is 12-5 SU in its last 17 games when playing Washington
                      The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Washington's last 11 games at home
                      The total has gone OVER in 4 of Washington's last 5 games when playing at home against Boston

7:00 PM
                      MINNESOTA vs. CLEVELAND
                      Minnesota is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Cleveland
                      Minnesota is 4-9 ATS in its last 13 games
                      Cleveland is 11-3 SU in its last 14 games
                      Cleveland is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games when playing at home against Minnesota

8:00 PM
                      MIAMI vs. CHICAGO
                      The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Miami's last 5 games when playing Chicago
                      Miami is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games on the road
                      Chicago is 2-7 ATS in its last 9 games
                      Chicago is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing Miami

ORLANDO vs. MEMPHIS
                      The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Orlando's last 12 games
                      Orlando is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games
                      The total has gone OVER in 5 of Memphis's last 5 games at home
                      The total has gone OVER in 5 of Memphis's last 5 games

HOUSTON vs. NEW ORLEANS
                      Houston is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games when playing on the road against New Orleans
                      Houston is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
                      New Orleans is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games when playing at home against Houston
                      The total has gone UNDER in 14 of New Orleans's last 16 games when playing at home against Houston

9:00 PM
                      ATLANTA vs. DENVER
                      The total has gone OVER in 6 of Atlanta's last 8 games when playing on the road against Denver
                      Atlanta is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Denver
                      The total has gone OVER in 5 of Denver's last 6 games at home
                      The total has gone OVER in 5 of Denver's last 6 games

9:00 PM
                      DETROIT vs. UTAH
                      Detroit is 7-16 ATS in its last 23 games when playing Utah
                      The total has gone OVER in 13 of Detroit's last 19 games when playing Utah
                      Utah is 11-1 SU in its last 12 games when playing at home against Detroit
                      The total has gone OVER in 4 of Utah's last 6 games when playing at home against Detroit

10:00 PM
                      CHARLOTTE vs. SACRAMENTO
                      Charlotte is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against Sacramento
                      Charlotte is 3-8 ATS in its last 11 games on the road
                      Sacramento is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Charlotte
                      Sacramento is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Charlotte

10:30 PM
                      SAN ANTONIO vs. GOLDEN STATE
                      San Antonio is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
                      San Antonio is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Golden State
                      Golden State is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games when playing San Antonio
                      Golden State is 1-8 SU in its last 9 games when playing San Antonio

Comment

Working...
                      X