MLB Playoffs Friday 10/9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Playoffs Friday 10/9

Hit my first 2 plays of the playoffs (+$695) and playing these 2 for today. In the Toronto game I definitely like the Blue Jays, just not going to lay that price. Skip the runline as well that is the side the books will need. Tonight I like the Dodgers, DeGrom has always been better at home. Again, I'm not laying that price and the books will need the RL. Maybe consider the over in that one, or just the Dodgers team total over.

$400 Houston +126 Must-win game for the Royals, if they lose here they go to Houston down 2-0 to face Keuchel. Houston can't win this game can they? Just watch 'em do it. LOSER (-400)

$300 Chicago/St. Louis under 6.5 (-115) $WINNER$ (+300)
    "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Re: MLB Playoffs Friday 10/9

Nice job so far.
    Good luck today

Comment

I'm on 'em.

Comment

Comment

Astros looked good for a long time today, really wanted to cash that one. 3-1 in the MLB Playoffs so far (+$595)
          "The sheer unpredictability of sports is what makes it predictable." Who the hell bets units? I bet money...

Comment

Stros shoulda cashed. Seemed like a lot of junk hits leading to runs for royals. Especially that 6th inning

Comment

Working...
            X