Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for the forum

Question folks

When it comes to NFL I prefer to do my own handicapping and make my own selections. NCAA on the other hand I'm fairly clueless. I think the service plays forum is a tremendous asset.. But there are soooooooo many picks you can go dizzy with the abundance of information.

I think if I'm going to utilize it at all this year I might pick one or two guys and just follow them only.

Curious if anyone has certain guy or guys that they consistently follow?

Thank you in advance

gib

Re: Question for the forum

There are some forum posters on here that have decent records in college football.
    I don't follow services, but have tracked a few. Cokin had a decent season last year. but a few bad ones before it.
    Honestly I don't think you can say any service is a given to repeat their performance year for year.
    Some guys go easy the first couple of weeks and track a few services they see posted on a regular basis.
    Then they stick with the ones that seem to be doing the best.

I'm not sure about last year. But the newsletter CKO use to be solid on their higher rated plays.
    I know another person here has gotten Maddux the last couple of years.
    My guess is he can't be too bad if the person keeps buying the plays. Jumperjack on here or somebody I think was tracking them last year.
    Sorry I couldn't be much more help but everything with our daughter began during last football season.
    So even when I was on here I was kind of a passenger and just posting to pass time.

Comment

I always look on the NCAAFB Forum and check out Rock, JumperJack, and MacDaddy's plays minimum. There are several other good cappers there, but I've just watched those guys for years (in the NCAA). I don't know who's good in Service Plays over the last couple years. Hopefully someone else can answer that one.

Comment

All the services run hot and cold. Most don't play their picks. The records they show don't account for the vig and most lines they post are unavailable. About 4 years ago Kelso had a great run with 100 unit and up. Since then he's been mediocre at best. If you see a tout that's on a hot roll and jump on it may be too late, the run may be over. I like to read the touts to see if they have any decent info. Some do but its seldom.
        Money won is twice as nice as money earned
        Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

If you GO AGAINST Brandon Lang, you'll certainly cash in each week, if you play his picks, Sat and Sun
          Last edited by Cram; 09-09-2015, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cram View Post
            If you GO AGAINST Brandon Lang, you'll certainly cash in each week, if you play his picks, Sat and Sun
            While that was a good strategy in the past. He is currently on a 17-2 run his last 19 plays.

Comment

Working...
            X