• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

belmont

R9 #4 rate me (4-1)

R5 #5 nine route (4-1)

mott not good with firsters but this guy cost a bunch relative to the pedigree..2yo and don't think he'd run him this early if he didn't think he was ready..ships down from saratoga off steady works..happens to be owned by bill parcells (august dawn farms)

think he'll be about 2-1
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

belmont

R6 #6 heavenly grace (5-1)

tapit out of horse of the year havre de grace is a top 1% pedigree conservatively..showed some ability to finish 3rd after slow break at belmont in october as a 2yo..think she'll be cranked up here for her 3yo debut

my other in here would be #2 fashion week (10-1)..could see improvement 2nd out for shug who tends to be more of a 2nd start win guy anyway..also a nice pedigree but not like the other of course
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

santa anita

R9 #9 king's river king (7-2)

Comment

belmont derby R10

#8 makarios (30-1)

broke maiden 4 back on the turf stalking a fast pace and coming home with a final figure as good as any of these..decent 3rd after that in G3 transylvania and won in spite of trailing a slow pace 2 back..ran evenly last out behind a few of these but think if he can rebound to some of his better efforts has a shot at a big price. .gaffalione excellent turf jockey

Comment

belmont

R2 #1 majestic dunhill (12-1)

above average turf pedigree and expensive relative to the bloodlines . solid works on the saratoga turf course.. sire avg win distance 6.1 meaning he gets more sprint winners

also like to mention #8 survey by galilleo out of a war front mare.. about as good a sire damsire combo as there is.. have a hunch they want to get a race in him here debuting in a sprint and will be going for it two turns at saratoga in his next start

Comment

belmont

R2 #6 amanda lane (15-1)

firster..nice pedigree..ny bred with 75k kentucky sire and out of a sw notebook (speed,win early) mare who has 5 winners from 6 starters

Comment

belmont

R4 #1 super stone (4-1)

firster..way above avg sire with debuter and out of storm cat mare (top 3) who's been extremely productive.irad grabs the mount for levine which is a good sign

Comment

belmont R7

#7 majestic tango (12-1)

2nd off long layoff and trainer englehart good at that.. first shot at maiden claiming route and think that fits her well

Comment

horrendous run I've been on.. lost in the forest

ellis park

R4 #7 gold room scotty (5-1)
                    R7 #5 cherry wine (4-1)
                    R8 #8 susie's daddy (9-2)

Comment

belmont

R2 #5 equalityforall (5-1)

very expensive for pedigree..got some good experience first out and could see improvement today

R7 #7 mr hot rocks (10-1)

Comment

what's it feel like to pick a winner.. i've forgotten

belmont R10 #4 zenna (5-1)

Comment

belmont saturday

R2 #7 mo style (6-1)
                          R5 #5 novique (9-5)
                          R7 #7 filius scat (20-1)
                          R10 #4 strawberry tequila (20-1)
                          R11 #5 there he goes (15-1)

Comment

laurel

R1 #2 crossroads (9-2)

Comment

belmont

belmont

R6 #7 jo's bold cat (12-1)
                              R9 #4 decorator jenn (10-1)
                              R11 #9 fulmer (8-1)

last day of belmont and I usually do better here than saratoga.. can't get any worse than this.. maybe turn it around at the spaaaa
                              Last edited by bleeker; 07-16-2017, 09:32 AM.

Comment

del mar

R1 #3 summer buddha (5-1)
                                R4 #6 literary critic (10-1)
                                R5 #5 my princess taylor (12-1)

debuter by distorted humor out of a tapit mare and another debuter (#9) in this field a tapit out of a distorted humor mare..unusual in same field but going with the former.. classy win early bloodlines and prefer the more inside post at 5f

R9 #6 smiling tigress (5-1)
                                R10 #4 private prospect (3-1)

Comment

Working...
                                X