Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

added santa anita 4 5
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added santa anita 6-9
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

indiana grand

R2 #3 forever good (3-1)
        R7 #6 sure prize (12-1)

Comment

belmont

belmont R2 #1 camisole (5-1)

classy euro route pedigree... love the last running line as a setup to go an extra 2.5f today.. clement, ortiz never a bad thing in a turf marathon

R7 #9 peculiar sensation (7-2)

monmouth

R7 #10 expectations (6-1)
          R12 #3 recapitulation (4-1)
          Last edited by bleeker; 06-03-2017, 02:08 PM.

Comment

added mth 7 12

Comment

belmont stakes

#4 j boys echo (15-1)

like the nice progression up to the big gotham win..his line in the withers which preceded the gotham very similar to the even line in the bluegrass..almost always willing to forgive the derby even if there aren't clear excuses which is not the case here..still factor in he was a 485k yearling so lots was expected right from the beginning..distance sire mineshaft a positive also

Comment

thanks

Comment

mth R6 #9 laniakea (8-1)

some heavyweight trainers and pedigrees in this msw turf
                  race so hopefully this christoph clement firster slips through the wickets a bit. .overbrook homebred by solid turf sire city zip out of a winning dynaformer mare ..ships down from saratoga with solid works over the training track including a bullet out of 48 works on 6/3 which was her final move

Comment

belmont R10 #9 act surprised (5-1)

pressed the pace (debut)
                    to the eigth pole in a mcl nyb 25k in which the pace figs say was 7 lengths faster than par..back for 40K today on the turf at 7f..like debut as a primer and has a pedigree that says shouldn't mind turf..bet well in first start ,back in 3 weeks and gets the other ortiz brother to ride

Comment

belmont R9 #1 california swing (12-1)

trainer excellent dirt/turf and msw/mcl..showed ability sprinting on the turf in first two starts as a 2yo and now gets to go 2 turns on it which he's bred to do..his first try at a turf route in 3rd career start encountered significant traffic problems

Comment

belmont R9

#6 jacqueline d (12-1)

just feel it all comes together nicely for her here..level,surface and post position..besides not having an extreme post she's just outside what looks like the other main speed so could sit a nice stalking trip..7 lb bug diaz gets the mount and he's a halfway decent rider on the grass so far

Comment

belmont

R9 #5 dr koy (8-1)

monmouth

R8 #8 dawn lightning (8-1)

Comment

belmont R6 #5 little chiseler (20-1)

thinking maybe she can run that race at saratoga vs msw as a 2yo..that'd put her in the mix vs these mdn clmr's.. might have needed one off the layoff and like that she's back in 13 days

Comment

mth

R6 #4 billy's jump start (6-1)

win early pedigree and nice works

R5 #7 nseventeen (15-1)

belmont

R3 #5 lightning dove (7-2)

think this drop to clm40k n2L just what she needs..ward 27% first time claiming from 94 attempts

R2 #6 talking till midnight (5-1)
                              Last edited by bleeker; 06-30-2017, 10:45 AM.

Comment

belmont R9 mother goose

#3 my miss tapit (6-1)

2/2 tapit..like to take these types to win stepping up because of number 1 sire..that's why he costs 300k stud fee

mth R6 #7 babydollpudinhead (12-1)

Comment

Working...
                                X