X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

lone star

R9 #8 yankee gambler (3-1)
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Bleeker nice picks at Tampa yesterday! Meant to tell you that. What did you think about the Derby? Wasn't a really good 1 in my opinion, maybe because I didn't win anything lol ! Always dreaming will be a big favorite for the preakness don't you think ??

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
        Bleeker nice picks at Tampa yesterday! Meant to tell you that. What did you think about the Derby? Wasn't a really good 1 in my opinion, maybe because I didn't win anything lol ! Always dreaming will be a big favorite for the preakness don't you think ??
        thanks jim.. think this is a weak crop.. my biggest thing going into the preakness though is that was a hugely biased track to the rail.. happened to see mark casse interviewed just before race and he said so.. top two on the rail more than most of the field the whole trip.. watch the trakus replay at churchill downs site
        and you'll see.. trakus dots show it best.. real obvious..not sure he'll be the favorite ..the bias thing will be publicized and have to see who lines up against him.. I certainly hope he is
        Last edited by bleeker; 05-08-2017, 07:33 AM.
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

thistledown

R1 #4 colony classic (9-2)
          R2 #5 cho time (6-1)
          R3 #4 slingin' sammy (5-2)
          R4 #5 worth winning (12-1)
          R5 #2 wild sunny (10-1) #10 horse radish (20-1)
          R6 #5 frontliner (4-1)
          R8 #10 greg rules da (7-2)
          Last edited by bleeker; 05-08-2017, 10:24 AM.

Comment

added^^^

Comment

finished ^^^

Comment

indiana grand

R4 #8 quick graduate (4-1) lower
                R5 #7 five moons (12-1)
                R6 #8 cash in (8-5) could see a minus pool
                R8 #6 that's dirty bull (30-1)
                Last edited by bleeker; 05-09-2017, 12:11 PM.

Comment

added ^^^

Comment

belmont

R2 #5 gratifying (20-1) #8 farcical feline (10-1)
                    R4 #1 blenheim place (5-2)
                    R5 #8 jetsam six (12-1)
                    R6 #2 culpable mia (6-1)
                    R9 #6 la nina (15-1)

Comment

thistledown (all half units)

R3 #3 laurie's vision (8-1)
                      R4 #7 leather and lacey (8-1)
                      R5 #8 talent man (10-1) ridiculous ml whatever result
                      R8 #1 sing him a song (12-1)

2nd post today

Comment

belmont

R2 #5 richmond street (4-1)

R3 #7 kewt tale (8-1)

destroys this field on pedigree.. lots of cheap crap in here besides pletcher (#10)..maker and jock saez hot to start the meet.. hopefully tepid works will get us a decent price.. will be lower than ml

R4 #9 the intern (8-1)

R7 #9 silly numbers (6-1)

very similar set up to last year.. 2nd off layoff,4 weeks off,running lines.. just missed by a neck in that try from the 11 post

R9 #2 majestic malissa (15-1)

could see a wake up in 2nd career race.. trainer caught some prices with this move.. type of race these things happen statebred mdn 25k

churchill

R5 #4 chill phil (8-1)
                        R6 #7 goods gone west (4-1)
                        R8 #9 the last prophet (10-1)
                        Last edited by bleeker; 05-11-2017, 03:31 PM.

Comment

added R2 ^^^

Comment

added^^^

Comment

added churchill ^^^

Comment

belmont

R2 #3 freudian flip (6-1)
                                R4 #4 noneedtoflatterme (7-2)

probably it.. don't like card today

Comment

Working...
                                X