horse plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

Anyone hear of superscreener horse service ? Keep getting emails from them to join for the derby. Thanks for any input

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
      Bleeker I was going to try my luck at gristle today but not really familiar with the track. Any insight would be great
      Thanks
      Jim13

hey jim.. kind of made those picks and then didn't pay attention to it rest of the day.. I'm not really a specific track player as I'm sure you've noticed.. I can look at pp's and get a feel for what's going on at any track.. no specific knowledge beyond the pp's needed for my handicapping

never heard of that service.. not saying they're all bad but I'm always a little leary
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Yeah thanks bleeker been playing the game for a while and never heard of them. Just keep getting emails. They are all coming in to my email for derby !! You like anyone for the derby. I don't know what your opinion but I think it sets up good for a closer??

Comment

hey jim...I have an opinion and I'll put it up tonight with a short writeup
          ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Sounds good bleeker look forward to reading it

Comment

kentucky derby

#13 j boys echo (20-1)

ran 2nd in debut at churchill so you know he likes the track..broke maiden following start at keeneland around 2 turns so like fact he got a route win as a 2yo. .next race in the delta jackpot not terrible and I rate it higher than others would based on a running line pattern I like...so overall I like what he did as a 2yo..not outstanding but solid...

now we get to the two main reasons I really like him ..
              his running line in his 3 year old debut in the withers at aqueduct was very similar to his last in the bluegrass at keeneland (brisnet fig exactly the same also)..he came back in 4 weeks off the withers and won the gotham with a figure only surpassed by classic empire..he was closing fast and opened up two lengths in the final eigth at 8.5 furlongs..comes back again in 4 weeks from the bluegrass so think that along with the running line may set him up nice for the derby..gets a decent post position...also give some extra credit for costing 485k to begin with and being by a distance sire mineshaft

lots of talented horses and you can make a case for a lot of them as usual...combining price with seeing things that appeal to me more than others this is who I'm going with
              Last edited by bleeker; 05-04-2017, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Sounds good bleeker !! I also liked him with always dreaming for the top of my exacted and tris, not sure what others yet to include for 2nd and 3rd. And spliting the price 4 ways for a super and hitting the all button for 4th

Comment

churchill downs

R8 #1 benner island (10-1)

Comment

Nice hit, had $20 wps and hit the exacta as well..what do you have for the Oaks?

Comment

Originally posted by Horns62 View Post
                      Nice hit, had $20 wps and hit the exacta as well..what do you have for the Oaks?
                      great horns62

no opinion on the oaks

R13 ..know it's off the turf

#2 saburo (10-1)
                      #6 neon gator (30-1) half unit

Comment

gonna play #10 Miss Sky Warrior in the Oaks

Comment

Originally posted by Horns62 View Post
                          gonna play #10 Miss Sky Warrior in the Oaks

his pace figs were huge in the gazelle.. guessing he'll be aggressive on the front end again

Comment

just gonna be focusing on churchill downs.. all stuff will be posted in other thread today

Comment

tampa

R4 #10 nation usa (30-1)
                              R5 #4 jules of the nile (6-1)
                              R7 #2 quick coconut (8-1)
                              R9 #1 fierce tide (12-1)
                              R10 #10 queen of the party (6-1)

laurel

R2 #8 zimbabwe (2-1)
                              R3 #9 can he shine (15-1)
                              R5 #7 swamp chilli (10-1)
                              Last edited by bleeker; 05-07-2017, 12:12 PM.

Comment

added ^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X