X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

tampa

R1 #4 summit county (5-1)

finished 2nd in extremely fast race last out and cuts back to a sprint..jock/trainer 7/19 together last 60 days..went route to sprint 5 starts back and won..and if that ain't enough the name's a tremendous hunch play for me and I'll spare you the reason
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

R4 #4 stormfield (5-1)
      R5 #6 circle away (6-1)
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

R8 #6 initiate (8-1)

big pedigree'd shug horse whose first was a useful primer and 2nd didn't run a lick.. last should throw people off a bit and could see this filly being ready here.. janney (owner)not concerned about the smaller tampa purse I'm sure

R9 #6 sheezallminenow (9-2)

Comment

tampa

R3 #4 dakota eyes (3-1
          R4 #5 k's legacy (5-1)

Comment

R5 #8 most likely (15-1) #10 vision of blue (8-1)
            R8 #8 overcame (9-2)
            R9 #5 slaimy (5-1)

oaklawn R7 #6 divine way (15-1)

Comment

santa anita

R4 #3 sheza chattykat (9-5)

R7 #7 grecian fire (6-1)

should not mind the turf at all with his pedigree and last two starts were taken off it (2nd and 3rd career)..excellent efforts last two outings including maiden breaker last start..switch to nakatani who's 3/3 with hollendorfer last 60 days

R8 #1 silver apples (12-1)

like the stretch,drop and back in 8 days..running style in sprints suggests she'll like routing

Comment

be looking at the big cards tomorrow..gulfstream and fairgrounds

Comment

fairgrounds

R1 #4 galilea (12-1)
                  R2 #8 blonde at the bar (9-5)
                  R3 #4 prado's sweet ride (4-1)
                  R4 #2 what's the point (8-1)
                  R5 #4 sixty five (6-1)
                  R6 #1 jack snipe's (6-1)
                  R7 #2 lipstickonmycollar (12-1)

Comment

gulfstream

R1 #8 dream saturday (12-1)
                    R2 #12 ocean sunrise (8-1)
                    R3 #9 crazy frank c (12-1) #10 little awesome (10-1)
                    R4 #1 diamond bachelor (10-1)
                    R5 #4 maquette (2-1)
                    R6 #1 time to travel (8-1)..#6 caviar czar (5-1)
                    R7 #4 mr jordan (6-1)

Comment

Bleaker nice job in the 6th !! Prado road em like a champ !!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
                        Bleaker nice job in the 6th !! Prado road em like a champ !!
                        thanks jim13...had the exacta at GP R6 paid $170

Comment

this should do it for me today...

FG R11 louisiana derby

#1 patch (9-2)

GP R13 pan american stakes

#8 mr maybe (5-1)

GP R14 florida derby

#7 unbridled holiday (30-1)

showed some talent in two of his mile race's at GP..the third broke almost last from the rail..ran evenly behind tortoise pace set by #4 always dreaming ..could see him gaining some good conditioning from that and move forward ..another thing I like is he cost 420k so they obviously saw some quality in him from the beginning

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                            thanks jim13...had the exacta at GP R6 paid $170
                            "Bleaker nice job in the 6th !! Prado road em like a champ !!"

you know that's an amazing coincidence jim13..I thought you were refering to the fairgrounds race that I had the winner R3 #4 prado's sweet ride..your choice of words spot on

Comment

I use to like prado back in the day in ny good job yesterday with your picks bleeker ! You tryin to take down the rainbow 6 at gs today with the mandatory pay out ?? How hard is that wager man !!

Comment

thanks..yeah prado was good as almost anybody in his prime..I'm taking a minor share of a $345 ticket..here's my last 3 legs..don't want to give it all out..hey you never know lol

last 3 legs GP p6

R9..367
                                R10..1349
                                R11..458

Comment

Working...
                                X