• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

santa anita

R3 #2 accelerant (6-1)
    R8 #4 discreta (3-1)
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

tampa

R3 #7 sweet rhapsody (10-1)
      R4 #2 go cristian go (7-2)
      R5 #7 look it linda (20-1)
      R8 #7 gold value (12-1)
      R9 #10 midnight trace (5-1)
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

aqueduct

R1 #6 mo focused (2-1 ml and with 40 mtp)

really think dropping one more and stretching out will do the trick..perfect even setup race last out and pletcher excellent in mdn claimers

Comment

santa anita

R4 #4 kid charming (12-1)
          R7 #7 gemini journey (5-1)
          R8 #7 monster man (20-1)
          R9 #3 high class taste (20-1)

Comment

fairgrounds

R1 #2 rehearsed (4-1)

huge pedigree'd tapit with high dpi on the bottom.dam was a winner who's had 8 foals to race with 7 winners and 3 of those were stakes winners..could be one of those sw's was a really big horse but I can't drill down that far with these pp's..this is really enough info on that though... two decent sprints under her belt and stretching out which is what tapit's are bred for..6 horse field and think if other's go you'll get around ml..maybe little lower

R3 #1 totally kim (9-5)

oc20k statebred n2x ..bred,owned and trained by same person and is a solid runner vs louisiana breds which she faces here..has run at this level 3 of her last 4 races.. won her last and close 2nd other two..can only run for a tag in here as she's through her alw conditions which has been the case in all her recent races at this level..have a hunch this is a situation where he knows they won't take this horse from him since he's the breeder..the purse money is too good at this track not to claim a horse like this for 20k..the rail's winning 24% from 199 races run at this distance (6f)..will not offer any value though and should be odds on..wouldn't be shocked if a bridge jumper or two gets involved

R4 #2 top tiara (6-1)

stretch and drop 2nd off the layoff..think he's placed right here

R5 #4 miss betty boo (20-1)

go back to robby albarado again (R4)..really think this horse not as bad as she looks on paper if you do a little digging..one of those that's not as easy to explain as others so I'll leave it at that

Comment

R6 #11 bitsy's cc (10-1)

R7 #8 katie b's wager (6-1)

comes off a win in turf sprint and trainer 10/32 turf to dirt..favorite #2 has wired on a clear lead his last 3 sprint fields (last race and other two a few races back)..mine a gritty presser and hopefully gets along side and softens him up..favorite has top trainer and jock and will certainly be overbet off his last race

R10 #9 mockingbird bell (8-1)

same trainer and move as R6..fade line much faster race along with a drop..both coming off similar short layoff..both homebreds (different owners) and placed right

probably it for me today..2nd post

Comment

parx R4 #5 smoke the hunt (12-1)

jan 1 @6f ..68 fig ..2 by 1/2**2 by 1**4 by 3.5**4 by 4.25

jan 21 @5.5f ..70 fig..knocks heads around track wins pays 49.20

mar 4 @6f ..70 fig ..1 by hd**3 by 1**3 by 4**3 by 4.25

today @ 5.5f

very similar lines,time between ,figure,track and half furlong cutback

** between calls
                ex: 1st 2 calls mar 4 are 1st by a head and 3rd by 1 length

Comment

R8 #6 dudes rockin lady (10-1)

figs she had two back in win at clm 7500n2l right around the pars she'd need to win this 30n3l which is pretty impressive..bit off a little more than she could chew vs allowance foes last out and back in a spot here that is more realistic..claimed by top trainer zueleta in that win

R9 #6 venezuelan success (8-1)

2nd and final post today

Comment

tampa weds

R3 #4 chocomint (6-1)
                    R5 #6 annabella hall (20-1)

Comment

R6 #7 proudly high (12-1)

definitely bred to route based on avg winning distance of sire and dam sire.. dam has 9 winners from 7 starters including 1 stakes winner..useful even back of the pack run in a sprint debut should set him up nice for this.. trainer having excellent meet

R9 #2 alpha boy (9-2)

think will improve with the drop to maiden claimers

Comment

tampa

R8 #5 philo (5-1)
                        R9 #2 angelo (12-1)
                        R10 #1 adios ashley (6-1)

Comment

oaklawn

R4 #5 hay burner (20-1) ??

broke his maiden for clm 10k in debut last start breaking from the 11 post with a figure good enough to win this race clm 15kn2l.. claimed by 22% 1st after trainer.. back in 9 days.. ridden by top jock

R4 #5 happy anniversary (6-1)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                            oaklawn

R4 #5 hay burner (20-1) ??

broke his maiden for clm 10k in debut last start breaking from the 11 post with a figure good enough to win this race clm 15kn2l.. claimed by 22% 1st after trainer.. back in 9 days.. ridden by top jock

R4 #5 happy anniversary (6-1)
                            scratched

R9 #3 arch revenge (8-1)

nice 2 sprints to route.. out of a diesis mare (don't see many anymore)which is extreme stamina that has 6 winners from 9 starters.. this race statebred msw

Comment

santa anita

R6 #1 isla city (6-1)

Comment

fairgrounds monday

R3 #4 because it's time (4-1)
                                R9 #3 fault (5-1)
                                R10 #5 parade me (3-1)

Comment

Working...
                                X