• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

santa anita pick 5.. 335k carryover

3456/28/45/45/16

$32/.50

chalky and wouldn't do this if there wasn't a big carryover
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

tampa R9 #1 mr darcy (9-2)

4th post today
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

parx

R5 #4 philly complete (8-1)

can't figure 8-1 ml on this one...8 career starts and the first 6 at woodbine..7th at parx and of course with that name..winner. .sent to laurel next start to compete vs much better and came 3rd in a very fast race and figure improved 8 points..bad connections probaby something to do with it..try to beat cheater zulueta's (or greatest horsemen east of the mississipi ) who's having an off meet with 36% winners from 36 starters

R8 #7 fastener (9-2)

hrose broke maiden vs specials in debut at pimlico last june..broke slow 2nd start parx finished 3rd..goldberg than took her up to saratoga bumped break and did nothing. .that of course much better company and just the fact he took her up there probably hints he liked her..
        comes here off solid steady drills from pine meadows and this an easier n1x than saratoga of course..hAve hunch she's ready

#8 horse has 8 career starts and first 6 from the rail. .chance of that factorin field sizes about 200,000-1..7th start 11 post out of 11 horses. .last (8th)start rail again. .unbelievable

R9 #6 war at sunrise (7-2 )

Comment

mahoning valley

R1 #8 coco's cat (1-1)

open clm 6250 in florida to clm 5000n4L a huge dropand I'm guessing something left in the tank to ship to ohio from tampa bay ..trainer 2/5 with shippers but jockey 1/85 with sprinters..ouch !! those florida fall races crush these

R2 #2 dunkirk survivor (10-1)

pace fig edge and spacing perfect..won't be 10-1

Comment

R3 #7 makes good sense (5-2)
            R4 #2 sweet silver (12-1)

4th post today

will look at rest

Comment

R5 #6 m dee (3-1)
              R7 #9 alpha wolf (15-1) #10 spend a penny (10-1)
              R8 #6 divine appointment (6-1)

5th post today

Comment

rain or shine

mahoning

R1#8 brother z (5-2)
                R2 #6 bobby's approval (4-1)
                R3 #2 hillbilly hula (30-1) cover ex #4 (4-5)
                R4 #1 planned storm (5-2)

Comment

R5 #6 fableofthefeline (9-2)
                  R6 #2 tracey said so (6-1)
                  R8 #4 our secret place (4-1)

clm4000n2y going back 1 year..last 2 wins for this horse 7/23 and 3/5 so just slides into this condition by 2 days..last solid 2nd and winner came back to repeat

Comment

F**K..venting

sam houston

R7#5 chi town chief (8-1)

2nd career race at remington as a 2yo hit an excellent number with a preceding running line similar to his last race

R8 #8 no gut no glory (8-1)

off the turf which is probaby what trainer wanted anyway with this horse ..dirt numbers right in the mix

R9 #8 behind closed doors (3-1)

off a win and followed up last winning race in October with a just missed by a half length closing fast 2nd

Comment

oaklawn R5 #2 see the ranger (10-1)

gulfstream R8 #7 veil (6-1) think will be lower

Comment

oaklawn

R2 #11new lucky penny (6-1)
                        R4 #7 get paid (5-1)
                        R5#12 checkmate charlie (5-1)

R6 #3 surtap (9-2)
                        R9 #1 remember the alimo (4-1)

Comment

santa anita

R7 #5 hot in the city (8-1)

like how she was a neck off at the first call dropped to 2 back 2nd call and won in her debut..even fade in a turf listed stakes race last out and now placed on the dirt for this race..shouldn't be a problem based on her works..cost a good amount relative to minimal dpi on the bottom which is always a positive for me

Comment

aqueduct

R6 #9 pirate's treasure (4-1)
                            R9 #6 cespedes (3-1)

gulfstream

R1 #4 talked out (8-1)
                            R2 #5 successor of fate (15-1)
                            R5 #3 write in candidate (9-2)

R6 #5 beautyofaday (7-2)
                            R8 #2 quality emperor (9-2)
                            R10 #2 king mauro (15-1)

Comment

tampa bay derby R11

#4 no dozing (6-1)

obviously very talented 2yo including a 2nd place finish in the G2 remsen at 9f..kind of like the gradual fade run in the sam davis vs many of these..maybe they didn't want him to give it his all in 3yo debut with 7 weeks off..now back in 4 weeks with solid works including a bullet from 62 at 4f..price will be much better this time around

Comment

santa anita

R7 #10 bird orr brady (6-1)

5k stud fee (15 now) when they bought this one at auction for ...drum roll. .550k !! dam a winner and has 3 winners from 4 starters but dpi is low so couldn't have been any killers..elite debut sire and dam sire above average ..pedigree all speed...love work pattern 3-6 back on the slow side and really moved last 3 leading up to the race..considering its big cap day have a hunch they want to get their picture taken in front of a big crowd

Comment

Working...
                                X