• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

parx

R6 #4 finding candy (12-1)
    R9 #10 gambler's roll (12-1)

final post today
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

fairgrounds

R3 #7 miss emma marie (7-2)
      R4 #2 harlan punch (2-1)
      R5 #6 emphatically (5-1)
      R6 #2 rose's asset (3-1)
      R9 #2 blonde at the bar (6-1)

parx

R2 #5 she's a dandy lion (2-1) even money but looks tough

R3 #4 sweet corinna (8-1)

R4 #8 purim's gold (10-1) gets off the rail (last 2) which is death at parx two turns.. top jock jumps aboard and feel capable vs these at his best

R5 #3 weekend babe (12-1)nice effort july as 2yo that would make him a factor here considering maturity over that time.. obscure trainer won't hurt price.. first lasix today

2nd post today
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

R6 #3 union river (9-2)
        great spot for this horse ..starter 50k aqueduct to clm40kn2l could do the trick

R7 #5 win with pride (2-1)
        calling all bridge jumpers

R8 #7 dark roast(15-1) #9 mr romance (15-1)

R9 #3 totally gaga (15-1)

Comment

tampa bay

R1 #7 wonnestrut (8-1)
          R3 #6 la soul (8-1)

will look at rest

Comment

delta downs R7 #3 honor y letras (12-1)

Comment

delta downs R9 #6 countess on hold (15-1)

2nd delta post

Comment

oaklawn R6 #4 chasing cars (10-1)

sold as a yearling at fasig tipton sales in august 2015 for 375k..same sire as american pharoah (pioneer of the nile)
                so his progeny must have been popular at the time..still at that time potn fee was only 15k and there was minimum production on the bottom so that's a hefty sum to shell out..love the even back of the pack runs in his 2 sprints
                as races to stretch out off..probably less than ml but still will be a worthwhile price I'm guessing

oaklawn R9 #10 wilburn angel (15-1)

even back of the pack runs and drop one of my favorite stretch out angles.. exits a low 80's msw race and drops 2 levels to mdn clm15k..the par for this level is 65 which translates to the race he exits being about 12 lengths faster..

#5 raise a ghost (8-1) half unit

similar running line to above and exits an extremely fast race one level above at mdn clm 25k.. speed figures of both 1 point apart but I'll take a bigger position with the other

Comment

aqueduct R4 #8 the two nancy's (8-1)

even at 70k cost a lot for the pedigree.. decent works along the way

R8 the gotham stakes

#3 miggsy (15-1)
                  #5 glennrichment (30-1)

both rudy rodriguez horses with a maiden victory around 2 turns at this track last out.. #3 a $330k expensive for pedigree.. #5 a zayat (american pharoah) by pioneer of the nile (also ap).. favorite el areeb may have benefited from crawling pace in the withers last out and the muddy surface which he's bred to like race before.. like to use big pedigrees in this situation as a chance to move forward off good efforts prior race.. also the latter contains my name and I could use some enrichment lol

Comment

gulfstream

R8 #11 timeline (5-1) cost a bunch considering unraced dam and first foal to race.. training very solidly coming up to this and chad of course way above average first out.. If he runs big here look for improvement on the stretch out next time as that's what he's bred for

R9 #6 channel maker (9-2)like the fact he was able to run so well in his first two starts in turf sprints considering his distance pedigree.. his last two a G2 at Woodbine and the bc juvenile turfwere even decent efforts.. training very solid coming up to this

back with more including the big race (fountain of youth)

Comment

R10 #3 modacious (10-1)broke her maiden in debut at parx breaking from 10 post.. 1st start overthis track solid 2nd.. like stalking running style and a one turn mile should suit her fine

R11 #4 bondurant (12-1)really intrigued with this one.. huge pedigree by super elite sire war front.. excellent 2yo campaign yet we didn't see him again till Sept as a 3yo where he ran 3 excellent races including a near miss in a grade 3..got the perfect primer in at tampa bay off a 3 month layoff and back in 3 weeks now for this event.. like at a bit of a price

Comment

R12 #6 mr maybe (10-1)

last reminds me of how he ran in the united nations at mth ..he followed that up with a win in the 13f johns call restricted stakes at saratoga..he led at the str call in that one which I like to see since that race was 2f longer..loves this 11f distance and last should have given him some good condition for todays race

Comment

R13 fountain of youth G2

#6 practical joke (3-1)

my early derby horse..closed in futures pool 2 at 19-1
                          Last edited by bleeker; 03-04-2017, 03:47 PM.

Comment

santa anita R7 #6 b squared (4-1)

pedigrwe works connections all there with this one. .thinking 5-2 final odds

Comment

gulfstream

R6 #5 covenant (8-1)
                              R8 #8 night before (20-1)
                              R10 #8 shot jak (8-1)

Comment

tampa

R5 #5 look it linda (6-1)

gulfstream

R7 #4 smart jersey (12-1)

2nd post today

Comment

Working...
                                X