X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

sam houston

R3 #3 john louis' doc (5-2)
    R4 #2 pure bingo (15-1) #9 uss hawk (5-2)
    R9 #5 desert harbor (3-1)

#9 larry jones horse 6/5 ml..

stopped on him 4/16 kee only race that year..
    blazing works fg including 34 flat bg blowout Feb 8
    why ship here for 19k purse?
    be odds on try to beat..just up the odds on mine
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

parx tuesday

R2 #7 we can dance (2-1)
      R3 #6 lori's folly (6-1)
      R4 #3 parseghian (12-1)
      R5 #6 no more strippers (10-1)
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

gulfstream

R1 #5 money market (4-1)
        R3 #2 fist bump (10-1)
        R5 #1 skip nero (7-2)

tampa

R2 #4 cold dish (6-1)
        R4 #3 articulate (7-2)3u
        R5 #10 queendessnimaux (6-1)

Comment

gulfstream

R1 #7 tell me a joke (6-1)
          R2 #1 venezuelan king (5-2)
          R3 #4 bella sunrise (4-1)
          R4 #5 bull empress (6-1)
          R5 #3 malisa (20-1)

Comment

aqueduct

R1 #4 she's had enough (3-1)
            R2 #2 shesmyheartandsoul (3-1)
            R3 #2 market conduct (5-2)
            R4 #1 cumberland river (5-2)

Comment

tampa

R3 #3 high society (6-1)
              R4 #2 blink of an eye (8-1) 7yo debut horse
              R5 #3 sweet story (3-1)

Comment

tam R6 #4 for point oh (6-1)
                tam R8 #9 sainte therese (7-2)

Comment

tam

R4 #2 ella's dreaming (8-1)
                  R10 #7 hide and street (9-2)

aqu

R2 #4 kiss the flag (4-1)
                  R3 #4 won't burn (5-1)

oak

R4 #7 hollarforadollar (10-1)
                  R9 #8 eleanor gee (12-1) #9 taima thunder (5-1)

Comment

oaklawn

R1 #8 october sky (6-1)
                    R2 #8 scotch is my candy (3-1)

gonna look at rest of the card

Comment

oaklawn

R2 #2 wild about irene (7-2)
                      R3 #5 dixie lover (5-1)
                      R4 #6 boardroom drama (5-1)
                      R5 #5 chip van winkle (4-1)

this a positive bunch with regards to off tracks by pedigree or past success..I always take my foot off the gas a little anyway when it's wet..I'll look at the rest later including santa anita

Comment

R6 #2 heartwood (8-1)
                        R7 razorback G3

#1 gun runner (4-5)

if this were a dry track I'm sure you'd have a bridge jumper..little less certain on the slop (if that's the case)..
                        as he finished 4th both slop attempts ..feel he's probably different horse now as a 4yo and think he'll crush this field ..other than that no interest in race

R8 #2 rocket time (4-1)
                        R9 southwest stakes G3

#2 sliver dust (10-1)

like the maiden breaker from the rail in a 10 horse field at churchill last out..the fact they'd run here off that win shows they must think a lot of him..blistering works at this track and the fact he's a 510k 2yo purchase by #1 sire tapit won't hurt his chances either..think he could have a big future ahead but one step at a time..slop shouldn't hurt his chances with his pedigree

Comment

parx

R3 #4 harbor kid (3-1)
                          R4 #10 i'm a frayed knot (12-1)
                          R5 #7 thea''s reign (10-1)
                          R6 #1 kalabaka (2-1)

gonna look at rest

Comment

R8 #3 will did it (2-1)*
                            R9 #1 grace h (9-2)

never seen a guy who gets so many expensive well bred horses and they go to crap under his care as wayne lukas..totally livs off the glory days of the 80's and 90's..
                            not saying he won't develop a good horse once in a while but his batting average is poor considering what he gets to work with..this horse cost 700k and jacobson claimed him out of a 40k mdn clm race (probably first time he was up for sale ) ..been running lights out ever since..I know some think it might be cheating but I feel it's just somebody who knows what he's doing and pays more attention to detail. .btw he owns him as he does with most of his horses these days

Comment

oaklawn

R2 #8 unyielding storm (15-1)

can't see the favorite (#6)being dropped another level off his last figure.. maybe he's a risky claim cause he'll be through NL conditions if he wins and the next step up is difficult

R4 #3 cinnamonsbirdie (6-1)

R5 #2 conquest going gone (8-1)

another vulnerable favorite IMO (#4).. trainer fantastic with long layoffs but can't see 30k sale price and stopping midsummer last year never a positive sign considering efforts were good

Comment

R7 #4 florida bird (10-1)

ran big similar situation last year ..2nd career and drop..ridiculously placed next 3 but this spot a good fit

R9#5 dribbles (15-1)

another spotted right with excuses last 2.
                                0/49 jock and 0/45 trainer just so you're aware..both are decent long haul just not happening this year for them..can only help the price

Comment

Working...
                                X