X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

CD

R1 #4 vandelita (4-1)
    R2 #5 duke of waymore (5-1) #10 quieter america (8-1)
    R4 #3 americas star (6-1) zoey d (12-1) half unit
    R5 #2 sir dudley diggies (5-2)
    R8 #9 bella veloce (12-1)
    R10 #7 tribal message (12-1)

back with gulfstream west..first play in 3rd race
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

GPW

R3 #3 volt (20-1) half unit
      R4 #6 scotland bay (3-1)
      R5 #5 she's roman (15-1)
      R7 #4 frontier ranger (6-1)
      R8 #8 ptaha (15-1) half unit

2nd post today
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

del mar

R4 #7 dr. crabby (6-1)
        R5 #5 and then some (7-2) #7 general strelnikov (10-1)

3rd post today..gonna look at the last 3 races

Comment

Like your #7 at Del Mar also played the #3 with trainer Eddie Truman 22% winners 31-60 days. Also has the 2nd highest beyer 60 in the field 2 races ago and 2nd try versus winners.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanson View Post
            Like your #7 at Del Mar also played the #3 with trainer Eddie Truman 22% winners 31-60 days. Also has the 2nd highest beyer 60 in the field 2 races ago and 2nd try versus winners.
            agree..lots of positives with the 3..trainer off to hot start also..gl

Comment

R6 #3 one last shot (2-1)
              R8 #7 bettty's joy (12-1)

4th post today

Comment

5,3,7 on race 4 I had the exacta won't pay much but not a loser. 3 got out quick just couldn't hold on late 7 ran real well will be watching both next out.

Comment

yeah I watched.. $20 exacta for $2..always good to cover..$1 tri odds on fav with ours underneath $41 is not bad either

Comment

Love your #7 on the next Del Mar race good trainer good jockey and strong turf pedigree.
                    Playing 2,7,8 exacta box

Comment

Originally posted by Swanson View Post
                      Love your #7 on the next Del Mar race good trainer good jockey and strong turf pedigree.
                      Playing 2,7,8 exacta box
                      I didnt pick this race..on the last one

Comment

CD

R1 #2 black ruler (15-1)

may not be too involved today ..we'll see

Comment

aqu R7 #3 war dancer (5-1)

11 furlongs at this level should suit him perfectly.. very similar running line 4/4 to his last race and he followed that up with a neck loss in the G1 man o war.

Comment

CD R7 #10 tarpon bay rd (10-1)

big pedigree and useful first race at saratoga.. training nicely coming up to this

2nd post today

Comment

CD R9 #2 alotta skirt (5-2) 2 units

Comment

gonna post some prx and possibly a few others

Comment

Working...
                                X