X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

tampa

R8 #2 mizzenmyhoneymoon (10-1)
    R9 #6 blame mike (8-1) #10 private spot (4-1)
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

gulfstream

R4 #8 ohio (9-2)
      R5 #4 fifty eight og (5-1) 2u
      R6 #5 junction (10-1)
      R8 #1 king's candy (15-1)
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

SA R8 #6 astra (3-1)

back to back winner of the G1 classico pamplona in Peru at 1 1/4 miles on turf. .beat 28 horses combined in doing so and a side note is they doubled the purse in the 2016 edition..have to think that's a sign of the quality of the race..tried bc fm turf last out and at 50-1 wasn't a half bad race..think that race and the way she ran it fits perfectly to a 1 1/2 mile turf listed stakes that she runs in today ..reward won't be great but just like the spot....gonna guess 8/5

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
          SA R8 #6 astra (3-1)

back to back winner of the G1 classico pamplona in Peru at 1 1/4 miles on turf. .beat 28 horses combined in doing so and a side note is they doubled the purse in the 2016 edition..have to think that's a sign of the quality of the race..tried bc fm turf last out and at 50-1 wasn't a half bad race..think that race and the way she ran it fits perfectly to a 1 1/2 mile turf listed stakes that she runs in today ..reward won't be great but just like the spot....gonna guess 8/5
          astra is name of stakes. .horse is #6 ryans charm

Comment

aqueduct friday

R4 #11 miss emily's smile (4-1)
            R6 #9 awesome anthony (10-1 ) 2units
            R7 #7 foxy posse (2-1)

Comment

R9 #8 quincy girl (8-1)

sire and dam sire well above average first out..long steady work pattern with a few nice moves along the way including a bullet 3f to finish....7 lb bug climbs aboard and maybe all that's needed is a good break and straight to the front..state bred mdn clm 25k race so wouldn't need to be a world beater to get it done here

Comment

tampa

R1 #2 word racer (5-1)
                R2 #4 endless thyme (6-1)
                R3 #5 scorpion dancer (15-1)
                R4 #6 turned back twice (30-1)
                R5 #4 mistiz (15-1)
                R6 #3 chique to chique (15-1)
                R7 #9 sundae traffic (12-1)
                R8 #4 vakeesh (15-1)
                R9 #4 diamond rush (12-1)
                10 #1 celebrity warrior (10-1)

Comment

parx

R1 #5 savannah's dream (12-1)

as bad as those races are I consider then useful for a 3 level drop and stretchout. only cost 12 so up for 10k doesn't concern me

R3 #3 whoopde do charlie (10-1)

another stretchout but only 1 level drop in a 10k maiden claimer. .think his running lines set him up nice to do so..trainer has excellent numbers in many applicable categories

R5 #4 ghazi's stone (20-1)

two wins off similar lines to last..just have to overcome the 0/41 jockey but that'll just add to the price

R6 #7 zipped code (5-1)

reclaim by solid trainer farro..at least 1/19 last 20 bur feel could be effective at this level of beaten claimers

R9 #9 r shade of gray (8-1)

another reclaim a few starts back. .shown signs of life but still obscure enough to get a price

Comment

tampa bay

R1#2 the cookie man (4-1)
                    R2 #4 big silver hoss (2-1) short price but looks much best
                    R3 #4 spring me (8-1)
                    R4 #7 my brown eyed guy (8-1)
                    R5 #4 pinchbeck (6-1)

Comment

tampa bay

R1 #2 odessa wind (9-5)
                      R2 #7 category (6-1)
                      R3 #5 monaco (4-5)*
                      R4 #2 ides of marchann (7-2)

*minus pool for sure.. I'd take a shot 53 exacta

Comment

tampa

R5 #5 skitzinthemidnight (15-1)
                        R6 #9 jennifer j (6-1)

Comment

GP R11 #9 katrina's way (5-1)
                          R12 #5 game factor (5-1)

cost 300k which is a bunch for a horse whose out of a 25k sire (believe cheaper when he was bought at auction)
                          and first foal to race out of dam.. dam ran 32 times but was not a stakes winner which confirms big bucks relative to pedigree

Comment

santa anita R9 #2 moonie (7-2)

the last race she exited at los al was a huge figure race..
                            running a fade at that distance (4f) should set her up nicely for this ..blazing 2nd call pace figure two back and could see her getting a clear lead here

Comment

mahoning monday

R1 #2 divine confection (6-5)
                              R2 #3 run along (5-2)
                              R3 #7 dancin for dollars (8-1)

debut at Tampa 3 back wins this.. eased 2nd start and trouble last start.. my guess is new owner and top trainer klopp bought him a price where he could break his maiden and go through beaten claiming conditions at this track.. think he has the ability to do that

Comment

R6 #8 aragorn's quest (30-1)
                                R7 #9 quiet elite (3-1)

Comment

Working...
                                X