Clear All

• Re: horse plays

gulfstream

R1 #8 lookin for money (8-1)
    R2 #4 polka dot bikini (20-1)
    R3 #7 guero (20-1)
    R4 #2 reedini (6-1)
    R5 #6 canarsie kid (8-1) 3u
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

gulfstream

R3 #8 big hole (15-1)
      R4 #6 our space (4-1)
      R5 #3 transformative (10-1)
      R6 #6 squeakers shadow (15-1) 2u
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Bleeker whats your opion on the pegasus? You think its a 2 horse race with chrome and arrogate ? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
          Bleeker whats your opion on the pegasus? You think its a 2 horse race with chrome and arrogate ? Thanks
          sorry about that jim..had a busy day and didn't check in

Comment

aqueduct

R2 #8 boss lady platinum (8-1)
            R4 #7 mister hayes (6-1)
            R7 #4 bree's got heart (4-1)
            R8 #6 ocean conquest (20-1)

maybe santa anita later

Comment

No problem bleeker. I like your selections. Boy chrome didnt have it. But i really like the idea if a 12 mill race !!

Comment

parx

R1 #7 office secretary (15-1)
                R2 #9 buzz with alex (5-1)

Comment

No problem bleeker. I like your selections. Boy chrome didnt have it. But i really like the idea if a 12 mill race !!
                  he definitely didn't ..arrogate a monster..probably worth 100 mil already...concept a good one

Comment

R3 #4 ok now (3-1)
                    R4 #6 axe capital (9-2)

2nd post

Comment

R5 #10 brolic (4-1)

3rd post

Comment

arrogate ran a 116 beyer in the pegasus..baffert said he's not going to dubai for the world cup. .I'm gonna guess oaklawn handicap (2.5 months) to whitney (<4 months) to bc classic (< 3 months) and then pegasus again next year. .if he stays healthy and wins all 4 that's about another 12 million added to the 11 mil + he's already earned..hangs around for his 5yo campaign ?? similar path and retires after his 3rd pegasus cup win ..that's about 35 million and his stud fee probably starts around pharoah's 200k (maybe more)..that will generate another 25 million year..I know this a ways down the road and maybe won't go my path but interesting to anticipate..of course has to stay healthy

Comment

Yeah i always wondered about the dubai route. Dont you think that takes a tow on the horse to be shipped all the way there ? Yeah if he stays health wow watch out !!

Comment

Yeah i always wondered about the dubai route. Dont you think that takes a tow on the horse to be shipped all the way there ? Yeah if he stays health wow watch out !!
                            no question and owner is from there..to me
                            that shows how much they think of the horse..they know he's worth a fortune at stud and don't want to tax him doing that..winning the big ones over here do just as much for his value as the world cup imo. .sad thing is to his owners 100 million is like buying a a new honda accord

Comment

tampa bay

R1 #7 ellio (7-2)
                              R2 #5 twocubanbrothersu (5-2)
                              R3 #7 wind cheater (12-1)
                              R4 #3 tizk tizk (2-1)
                              R5 #3 lagunillas oil (15-1)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                                tampa bay

R1 #7 ellio (7-2)
                                R2 #5 twocubanbrothersu (5-2)
                                R3 #7 wind cheater (12-1)
                                R4 #3 tizk tizk (2-1)
                                R5 #3 lagunillas oil (15-1)
                                GP R10 #2 old sport (4-1)

tough trip last time out..following up on him

Comment

Working...
                                X