Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

R5 #1 dr stone (6-1)
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
      R5 #1 dr stone (6-1)
      R6 sorry if it messed you up

R9 #4 speightful kitten (4-1)
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

aqueduct

R1* #2 guick (5-1)
        R2 #5 on tap** (3-1)
        R3 #7 sunday soldier (6-1)
        R4 #2 shades of night (20-1)

*first time starter "bavaro" this race.. august dawn farm
        owner which is bill parcells.. must like the horse

**just have a hunch he might get claimed at this price.. what he's done, pedigree and lightly raced 4yo gelding

rest later and gonna look at delta downs.. their big day today

Comment

R5 #10 hampton's holiday (4-1)
          R6 #1 azaelia (5-1)
          R7 #8 tempter (12-1)
          R8 #5 blacktype (5-1)
          R9 #10 you know I know (4-1)

at otb yesterday and some guys saying all you have to do is play the ortiz brothers and castellano and forget everything else.. of course I said that's too simple (and it is).. today ordered up 4 jose's and 2 irad's

Comment

aqueduct

R1* #2 guick (5-1)
            R2 #5 on tap** (3-1)

**just have a hunch he might get claimed at this price.. what he's done, pedigree and lightly raced 4yo gelding

WON $29

Comment

delta downs

R1 #7 coffee cup (9-2)
              R3 #6 nelly relly (20-1)

rest later

Comment

R5 #9 aces high (6-1)
                R6 #7 chanel's legacy (12-1)

Comment

aqueduct

R1* #2 guick (5-1)
                  R2 #5 on tap** (3-1)

*bavaro won $29

**on tap claimed by rudy rodriguez and won $5.60
                  Last edited by bleeker; 11-19-2016, 01:34 PM.

Comment

delta downs

R3 #6 nelly relly (20-1)
                    R5 #9 aces high (6-1)

Comment

delta downs

R3 #6 nelly relly (20-1)
                      R5 #9 aces high (6-1)
                      oops..posted already

Comment

R7.. $1M delta jackpot

#3 thirstforlife (8-1)

minor opinion ..gonna look at remaining

Comment

R9 #6 kathballu (6-5)

realize short price but much better horse and restricted stakes perfect placement

R11 #4 kapenta (5-1)

Comment

Nice hits at aqu today. I have to agree with the ortiz brothers and jose specialy on the turf i play pk 4s and always have to include the trio. I also like to play a gallardo when he is up here in the winter i always pkay him at tampa bay when im done there

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
                              Nice hits at aqu today. I have to agree with the ortiz brothers and jose specialy on the turf i play pk 4s and always have to include the trio. I also like to play a gallardo when he is up here in the winter i always pkay him at tampa bay when im done there
                              thanks.. not denying their importance but jockeys are always secondary to me.. the good ones will not offer value because everyone knows it.. the horse comes first (no pun) for me and today happened to have the the brothers in most of my picks..gallardo definitely talented jockey and think he'll do well here through the winter
                              Last edited by bleeker; 11-19-2016, 10:07 PM.

Comment

gonna look at dmr later.. been a while since I've done a california track

Comment

Working...
                                X