X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

twilight derby G2
    SA R10 #5 monster bea (8-1)

think the experience on the front end last race might help keep him closer here..nice middle post and very consistent
    performer..maybe castellano can save a little more ground with him which could make the difference
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

belmont

R2 #6 primo pentimento (12-1)
      R4 #12 vandalize (9-2)
      R5 #5 troubled lover (20-1)
      R6 #3 all on red (6-1)
      R7 #3 powerful instinct (20-1)
      R8 #6 eloquent riddle (6-1)
      R9 #1 my girl annie (7-2)
      R10 #4 lotta gold (6-1)
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

santa anita

R1 #1 con te partito (4-1)
        R2 #4 california diamond (6-5)
        R3 #8 mehronissa (6-1)

2nd post

Comment

santa anita

R4 #6 champagne room (20-1)
          R5 #1 sea calisi (8-1)
          R6 #5 a. p. indian (4-1)
          R7 #9 a lot (8-1)
          R9 #6 mondialiste (15-1)
          R10 #3 tara's tango (8-1)

3rd post

Comment

santa anita

R11 #3 spectre (20-1)
            R12 #3 keen ice (20-1)

4th and final post

Comment

Nice selection with champange room !! Can i ask why you selected him ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
                Nice selection with champange room !! Can i ask why you selected him ?
                NO !! ..lol

real head scratcher to me why his ml and final odds were so high..

won grade 2 in 2nd start..
                3rd start a good 3rd in a grade 1..
                competitive beyers..
                not a bad effort last start in his first route try..
                nice middle post..
                solid works since last race..
                trainer who excels in graded stakes (trainer stats)..
                cost $310k at auction earlier this year..

thanks for the good word
                Last edited by bleeker; 11-05-2016, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                  santa anita

R11 #3 spectre (20-1)
                  R12 #3 keen ice (20-1)

4th and final post
                  just wanted to mention this..in the big race the 2 favorites finished 1-2 at 8/5 and4/5 (that order)..a reasonable strategy would be keying them with mine in 3rd (where he finished) in triples..a $2 investment returns $74

in this race it is much more likely if ki runs well he will finish 3rd behind the two best horses in North America...ki went off 32-1

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                    just wanted to mention this..in the big race the 2 favorites finished 1-2 at 8/5 and4/5 (that order)..a reasonable strategy would be keying them with mine in 3rd (where he finished) in triples..a $2 investment returns $74

in this race it is much more likely if ki runs well he will finish 3rd behind the two best horses in North America...ki went off 32-1
                    btw this triple should only pay about $17 so about a 330% overlay..big pools breeders cup day and the fact when longshots finish 3rd or 4th (supers) with horses under 5-1 in the top two spots almost always a big overlay payoff..I'll show formula to figure it out down the road
                    Last edited by bleeker; 11-06-2016, 09:12 AM.

Comment

want to mention that my math was wrong on the triple and overlay ..
                      should have been a $21 triple for $2 that actually paid $149 which is a 593% overlay..the $2 to return $74 is actually correct but based on $1 multiples..I'll explain further at some point

gonna look at parx
                      Last edited by bleeker; 11-07-2016, 09:25 AM.

Comment

parx

R2 #4 isi antonia (12-1)
                        R4 #3 whateveryouwant (6-1)
                        R5 #9 arturito (7-2)

the way he ran those 2 sprints sets him up nicely for the stretch and drop which he's bred to do..back in 6 days and cost only 17 so up to 20 today fine..trainer has tremendous numbers first mdn claiming and drop
                        msw to mdn claiming

Comment

parx

R2 #4 isi antonia (12-1)
                          R4 #3 whateveryouwant (6-1)
                          R5 #9 arturito (7-2)

the way he ran those 2 sprints sets him up nicely for the stretch and drop which he's bred to do..back in 6 days and cost only 17 so up to 20 today fine..trainer has tremendous numbers first mdn claiming and drop
                          msw to mdn claiming
                          Last edited by bleeker; 11-07-2016, 11:45 AM.

Comment

R6 #4 coupella (12-1)
                            R8 #4 camille claudele (8-1)
                            R9 #1 navigatethebridle (4-1)

Comment

parx tuesday

R1 #3 ja' crispy (12-1)
                              R3 #7 bossy b (3-1) 2 units

rest tomorrow

Comment

R4 #8 native crossing (8-1)
                                R5 #4 strike bold (6-1)
                                R6 #2 pure spring (4-1)
                                R7 #8 prado (6-1)
                                R8 #6 collin's smile (9-2)
                                R9 #11 anytime soon (9-2)

Comment

Working...
                                X