Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

R9 #11 azaelia (3-1)

gets soft turf.. has run well in graded stakes in europe including 4th by 2 lengths in his last start a group 1in france ..top 2 in that race came back to win

R10 #4 saved by the swell (5-1)

a speightstown offspring gets an off track...showed a modicum of talent earlier this year and could see an improvement here off the long layoff
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

keeneland

R2 #2 colonel swinson (8-1)
      R4 #9 she's actin single (6-1)

macho uno out of a king of kings dam is elite level 1st out
      pedigree according to my sire ratings book..like the 2 solid works (including 4f bullet)she recorded here after being shipped in from a training center..the last 5f move was only 4 days ago
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

R5 #2 sneaky betty (8-1)
        R6 #9 candrassa (10-1)
        R7 #9 gettysburg (5-2) should squash this field
        R8 #3 catholic cowboy (3-1)

2nd post ..will look at remaining two races

Comment

going to post keeneland but will be 2nd half of card starting with race 5

Comment

keeneland

R5 #5 whole lotta luck (6-1)
            R8 #9 swear by it (20-1)
            R9 #3 halo's paradise (20-1)

Comment

keeneland

R3 #9 indian oaks (5-1)
              R4 #2 bon heir (5-1)
              R5 #4 tap me free (15-1)

Comment

belmont ..saturday

R1 super

5/3 6 8 9 12/3 6 8 9 12/11
                5/3 6 8 9 12/11/3 6 8 9 12

$4/dime
                $2 exacta 5 11

R2 #5 irish prayer (15-1)
                R3 #8 beltany (6-1)

Comment

R6 #2 frostmourne (7-2)
                  R7 #1 oxford circus (3-1)
                  R8 #2 dearie (30-1)
                  R9 #2 threefiveindia (6-1)
                  R10 #9 colonel andy (3-1)

Comment

churchill downs

R4 #7 farrell (6-1)
                    R5 #9 silver dust (6-1)
                    R6 #7 makeamericagreat (6-1)
                    R7 #8 moonlightnmidnight (8-1)

Comment

R9 #5 south sea (5-1)
                      R10 #9 hot tub holiday (20-1)

Comment

parx

R1 #2 fairy cat (5-1)
                        R2 #10 run for zach (8-1)
                        R3 #8 baduke (5-2)
                        R4 #3 rydell (7-2)
                        R5 #5 thought partner (5-1)

Comment

R6 #4 el dulzura (10-1)

R7 #8 get the w (5-2)

think he's ok and if he is should romp..aptly named on the drop into claimers

R9 #3 delightful erin (8-1)

Comment

santa anita

not gonna bother posting triples and supers as I mentioned last week

R5 #5 r sunday surprise (12-1)
                            R6 #6 channel maker (30-1) juvenile turf

ran a good 3rd behind good samaritan last out and considering it was his first route and the formers 2nd not a bad effort..draws better than gs this time and johnny v climbs aboard

Comment

R3 #8 hard aces (4-1) 2 units

2nd post today

Comment

juvenile fillies
                                santa anita R8 #9 cavale doree (15-1)

not the best euro resume but that will not get you a price in here. .her's is not bad at all and unlike the the others she has only run on firm tracks..owner put up 100k so she could run here

Comment

Working...
                                X