X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

parx R11 pennsylvania derby

#7 gun runner (6-1)
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

belmont

R6 #11 accepting (12-1)
      R9 #3 ten penny princess (8-1)

may peak at remington..their big day but looks like an off track
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

remington..off track or not

R1 #7 redbot charlie (12-1)

R10 remington oaks

#4 inheritance (15-1)

between what she cost (1.9m) what she did as a 2yo and the nice effort last out at saratoga think she might be ready for a breakout effort ..think it's single digit odds though

R11 remington derby

#7 fish trappe road (2-1)

way he ran in the kings bishop excellent springboard for todays race..rated a little off the pace
        winning the dwyer two back at a mile..think he'll get the 9f here today

2nd and final post

Comment

parx has a nice card monday and weather supposed to be good.. will be posting

Comment

parx

R1 #6 her case of gold (5-1)
            R2 #3 cousins gone wild (12-1) half..#7 wisdom of solomon (8-1) half
            R4 #8 niconellie (5-2)

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
              parx has a nice card monday and weather supposed to be good.. will be posting
              didn't really care for the card as a whole after seeing the pp's..trying to be more selective and not gonna force things just to have plays..not going to comment the day before going forward that a card looks good but just post if I see things that I like

Comment

parx

R2 #6 bake shop (10-1)

Comment

R8 #4 nite delite (5-2)
                  R9 #1 aunt glee (12-1) half. .#4 i'm a frayed knot (20-1) half

Comment

churchill downs saturday ..dirt good or better to play

R2 #8 harlan's girl (30-1)
                    R4 #9 silver magnolia (15-1) full..#7 res ipsa (7-2) half
                    R5 #3 make me (10-1) full .. #1 tapless (8-1) half

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                      churchill downs saturday ..dirt good or better to play

R2 #8 harlan's girl (30-1)
                      R4 #9 silver magnolia (15-1) full..#7 res ipsa (7-2) half
                      R5 #3 make me (10-1) full .. #1 tapless (8-1) half
                      races 2-4..not 245

Comment

R8 #4 candrassa (15-1)
                        R11 #7 tiz a curve (12-1) full..#8 mighty mad (7-2) half

Comment

CD R10 #1 take charge niki (6-1)

Comment

parx R5 #6 mad mango (5-1)

gonna look at rest

Comment

R10 #6 only the truth (7-2) lower

2nd and final

Comment

parx..off turf

R2 #1 oshie (8-1)
                                R3 #2 michazl john (6-1)

Comment

Working...
                                X