horse plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

just starting to look at kentucky downs.. have some of it up by 1pm...post 2:25
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

kentucky downs... all half unit

R1 #5 legallini (12-1)
      R2 #7 long road (8-1)
      R3 #1 en hanse (8-1)
      R4 #8 maryanna star (8-1)
      R5 #11 silver dagger (10-1)
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

R6 #2 yum yum (12-1)
        R7 #4 let us be glad (10-1)
        R8 #4 galilea (12-1)
        R9 #2 crescent drive (15-1)
        R10 #9 itsnotezbeinbreezy (6-1)

Comment

prx

R2 #4 demand (3-1)

like 3rd off 7 month layoff and at a level where he should be very tough..probably more like 3/2

look at rest tomorrow

Comment

R5 #8 carolina dreams (2-1)

probably odds on but love how she's set up for this

R6 #8 lillie's answer (5-2)

facing penn breds off long layoff.. she ran well vs open company in florida

R7 #2 daring prospect (10-1)

last sprint nice race to stretch out off..won debut at CD
            start before that and horse went from brad cox to joe orseno ..possible that's not a good thing but like that paco lopez climbs aboard to ride.. to be fair main reason he's here is to ride for willard thompson in the following
            race but all in all like what I see

R9 #8 bull dozer (9-2)

think battling on the front end till the final furlong
            at 7 panels last out will have him nice and fit for this
            ..many efforts in has past 10 races would fit well here

Comment

parx

R6 #3 soulja girl (10-1)
              R7 #2 elnath (3-1)
              R9 #3 my aunt lilly (6-1) full.. #8 aunt glee* (12-1) half

* elite debut sire with only 1 crop but tepid works ..
              trainer having great year but terrible with debut horses..
              worth a half unit just on the positives

Comment

belmont

R2 #2 not amused (20-1)

her 2nd career race 5 starts back with first lasix compares favorably to the best ones running here..with obscure jockey arrieta aboard again she'll most certainly be an

R3 #5 sweetneida (8-1)

back to jock torres who has a win and 2nd by a neck
                2nd and 4th starts back ..last running line very similar
                to one 3 back which was followed by an easy win at belmont

R4 #5 earring (9-5)

by elite euro sire dansili and ran 2nd twice in a handicap
                and a G2 stakes over the ocean.. lost both those races by a half length ..they say european races are tougher so she fits well here at the oc/n1x level

Comment

belmont

R2 #8 hundred year storm (6-1)
                  R4 #8 undercutter (8-1) half.. #9 salt mine (15-1)half
                  R5 #11 bea bea (3-1)

Comment

R6 #5 naples princess (20-1) half.. #7 mistress ofthedark (15-1) half
                    R7 #2 notorious (4-1)
                    R8 #5 quidura (5-1)
                    R9 #8 blame jim (8-1)

2nd and final

Comment

thistledown monday

R2 #6 papa moon (7-2)
                      R5 #5 strike ahead (9-2)

Comment

R6 #1 tepu war (7-2)
                        R7 #1 miss selara (6-1)
                        R8 #6 roscoe's indy hope (5-2)

last race buries these.. odds on.. possible he's not right with the drop but they snagged a big purse last out first off the claim ..he returns to the level of the claim reason why I think he's OK in this spot

2nd and final post

Comment

parx tuesday

R1 #7 jim the beast (15-1)
                          R2 #2 that goodie (7-2) full.. #7 chilham court (15-1) half
                          R3 #7 anda (2-1)
                          R4 #7 radiant beam (5-2)
                          R5 #2 reigert (10-1) full.. #9 afleet tizzy (5-1) half hedge

Comment

R6 #5 luckystrikedelcoco (5-2)
                            R7 #8 tale of e dubai (7-2)
                            R8 #3 springers point (4-1)
                            R9 #10 curtis (15-1) will be less.. ridiculous ml

2nd post parx tomorrow

Comment

belmont wednesday

R3 #6 outstanding gio (6-1)
                              R4 #1 big timer (4-1)
                              R5 #5 frosty lady (3-1)

Comment

R6 pass
                                R7 #6 heated verdict (5-2)
                                R8 #4 kundray (7-2)
                                R9 #7 priest n the rabbi (5-2)

2nd and final post for wednesday

Comment

Working...
                                X