• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

R6 #9 munjaz (6-1)
    R7 #5 borsa vento (15-1)
    R8 #8 fearless dragon (20-1)

3rd post
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

kentucky downs

R6 #3 bondurant (15-1) half..#6 twirling cinnamon (15-1) half
      R7 #2 cash control (5-2)
      R8 #6 parlor (10-1) half...#7 preemptive strike (12-1) half
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

saratoga

R10 #1 shaman ghost (12-1)..the woodward G1
        R11#3 guapaza (3-1)
        R12 #7 bibbo (20-1)

Comment

kentucky downs

R9 #4 almasty (10-1)
          R10 #10 forest circle (6-1)

6th and final post

Comment

saratoga

R1 #3 skill not luck (6-5)
            R2 #2 street fightin (8-1) half...#3 foggy moutain (12-1)half
            R3 #3 street fashion (4-1)
            R4 #2 classic rock (20-1)

find it interesting that ritvo who's started 1 horse at the meet would go out of her way to bring this horse up here to debut..has had 4 works at saratoga that were solid not spectacular..cost 180k at kee sep yearling sale which is a lot for new sire maclean's music (6.5k fee)..would get it more if it was a ny bred but not in open company..interesting at a price

Comment

R5 #4 manipulated (5-2)
              R6 #3 new york's finest (9-2)
              R7 #4 liberal spin (6-1)
              R8 #7 rollover risk (8-1)
              R9 #4 js bach (6-1)
              R10 #6 gotachancetodance (6-1)
              R11 #7 off the tracks (5-2)..the prioress G2
              R12 #2 salty mo (6-1) half. .#3 true pleasure (6-1) half

2nd and final post

Comment

boy I'm glad this is over..like facing a 4 deep starting
                rotation in baseball

saratoga

R1 #3 chasing bubbles (9-2)
                R2 #2 swing sway (4-1) full ..#3 kabuki (12-1) half
                R3 #8 majestic tom (6-1)
                R5 #1 modern lady (12-1) half. .#2 lady lucky (15-1) half
                R6 #3 slew of money (8-1) half. .#8 elude (12-1) half
                R7 #2 devilish grin (15-1) half..#8 saratoga sight (15-1) half
                R8 #4 tiz a chance (10-1)

Comment

R9 #1 take the stand (5-1)

2nd by a head at the 9f mark of the 10f arlington million
                  and faded in the final eighth..he was on the lead with very slow pace figs up to that point and just have a hunch mott had this in mind more than winning the million..his two middle distance races at the fairgrounds where he was on the front end with fast pace figs would make him very formidable in this spot

R10 the hopeful G1

want to wait to see the odds later if I'm around

2nd post today look at last later

Comment

R11

#4 joannie (8-1) full

couple of useful even sprints under her belt ..cost 525k as a 2yo and think she's cranked up for a good effort on the stretch out here

#8 gold medalist (30-1)

horse has done little in her first 3 starts including being pulled up in her last start at gulfstream 3/30..not bet at all in her debut at bel last september as a 2yo and then a rail break at a mile on a sloppy aqueduct main track (race was scheduled for the turf)..that race actually wasn't terrible as she finished 4th in a field of 10..considering only making her 4th career start maybe they have her right now and she can run to the expectations they had
                    when they plunked down 360k for her at auction

Comment

kentucky downs

R1 #1 bronze venus (8-1)
                      R3 #10 bel air bullet (4-1)
                      R5 #7 blame the dream (15-1)
                      R10 #3 almoreb (20-1)

Comment

belmont

R9 #5 heavenly sun (3-1)

Comment

monmouth

R1 #5 eye of the chub (5-2)
                          R2 #1 cee no more (5-2)
                          R4 #3 kodiak katie (7-2)
                          R5 #7 with wings (15-1)

Comment

monmouth

R6 #6 artemus playboy (6-1)
                            R10 #3 james alex (5-2)

Comment

kentucky downs..all half units..fun but tough

R2 #7 missile bomb (20-1)
                              R3 #2 halo's paradise (15-1) half..#4 holiday laughter (12-1) half
                              R4 #6 long ago (8-1)

Comment

kentucky downs ..all half

R5 #9 dona elba (10-1)
                                R6 #1 west village (10-1)
                                R8 #7 lots of lex (10-1)
                                R9 #5 behesht (10-1)
                                R10 #10 my year is a day (8-1)

Comment

Working...
                                X