• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

R1 #10 mo town (9-2..50 mtp)

played well in this field

R2 #1 three perfections (12-1) half.. #7 kitten's gold (12-1)half

more later
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

R4 #3 last waltz (3-1)
      R5 #7 havana moon (12-1)

first start over from europe 2 back in G2... 43-1,behind slow pace and pinched start.. finished 6th within 3 lengths last out.. feel she should be more acclimated by now gets 1st lasix, Johnny V.. big pedigree and decent european races as a 2yo

2nd post today
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

R8 kings bishop

#6 mohaymem (5-1)

ran evenly behind a dawdling pace in the jim dandy last out.. 12 weeks off prior to that race and back in 4 weeks today.. he probably got something out of that race and feel he'll be a real good 7f/1 mile horse.. worked pretty well for frosted in the met mile who's also a mclaughlin
        horse..both by #1 sire tapit

Comment

R11 travers

#4 governor malibu (12-1)

another who sat behind the slow pace in the jim dandy.. consistently competitive horse with a nice slightly off the pace running style ..had troubled trip in belmont stakes and think he'll be ready to fire a good one today

Comment

saratoga

R1 #2 draxhall woods (5-2)
            dropped from 32k -25k clm 2 starts back 25 days inbetween was 2nd by neck ..exact same drop and days inbetween today

R2 #8 princessoftheives (9-2)
            R4 #3 sober on sunday (10-1)

R5 #7 night hawk (8-1)
            intrigued he would ship up from parx a horse who's never turfed inspight of fact he's won 2 straight

R6 #8 oiseau de guere (7-2)
            by elite sire war front out of an arch mare making him 2x4 danzig
            who was one of the best win early grass sires there was..of course don't know the dam info which could shed a little more light.. sharp works leading up and chad

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
              saratoga

R1 #2 draxhall woods (5-2)
              dropped from 32k -25k clm 2 starts back 25 days inbetween was 2nd by neck ..exact same drop and days inbetween today

R2 #8 princessoftheives (9-2)
              R4 #3 sober on sunday (10-1)

R5 #7 night hawk (8-1)
              intrigued he would ship up from parx a horse who's never turfed inspight of fact he's won 2 straight

R6 #8 oiseau de guere (7-2)
              by elite sire war front out of an arch mare making him 2x4 danzig
              who was one of the best win early grass sires there was..of course don't know the dam info which could shed a little more light.. sharp works leading up and chad
              #1 sorry

Comment

R7 #7 simplylucky (8-1)

excellent debut sire and solid works.. ryerson has popped some big prices with these types

R11 #9 cleo (15-1)

bad as debut looks it was a sprint and probably useful experience.. mott's not trying first out anyway most of the time.. top flight pedigree and some nice works mixed in along the way.. think it'll be a much improved effort this time around

Comment

dmr R10 #3 complimentary (2-1..14 mtp)

Comment

saratoga

R2 #7 vino blanco (7-1)

rest later

Comment

saratoga

R10 #2 johnny obvious (4-1)

Comment

saratoga

R2 #8 weekend hottie (5-1)
                        R3 #5 sly tom (5-1)

ran big race 3 back off similar race to his last.. 35 days
                        then and 37 days in between today..sharp excellent first off the claim,blinkers on and 3 out of 4 with rosario at the meet

Comment

R4 #8 no tanx bluechip (6-1)
                          R5 #6 marabea (2-1)

3rd off long layoff and feel nicely conditioned and placed right (in for 25k tag)

Comment

R6 #1 happy motoring (12-1)

300K yearling bred for turf and win early top and bottom..again no dam info for me

R8 #3 goodbye sorrow (3-1)
                            R9 #3 royal posse (8-5)
                            R10 #1 twenty four seven (8-1)

Comment

kentucky downs

R1 #4 pitch count (6-1)
                              R2 #4 seeyouatthedisco (5-1)
                              R3 #13 morty (10-1)
                              R4 #3 linda (8-1)
                              R5 #8 city flyer (9-2)

gonna look at saratoga

Comment

saratoga

R1 #3 e warfare (6-1)
                                R3 #5 frostmourne (7-2)
                                R4 #8 altito (8-1)

2nd post

Comment

Working...
                                X