• Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
    R8 #2 majestico (15-1) half
    R9 #9 designed by a bully (8-1) half *

*300 yards
    both sratched.. apologize.. replacement pick a loser
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

saratoga

R1 #9 dyna's vow (15-1)
      R2 #8 learning curve (3-1)
      R3 #6 bee noteworthy (3-1)
      R4 #3 tapit wicked (3-1)

rest later
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

since I'm not busy today gonna watch the board to see if it provides any hints in the 5th and 6th (baby races) try to post around 10 mins before race

R7 #8 comet sixty two (7-2)
        Last edited by bleeker; 08-24-2016, 11:38 AM.

Comment

R5 #8 dr stone (4-1..10 mtp)

board not helping me here.. like ped, works and johnny v riding

Comment

R5 #8 dr stone (4-1..10 mtp)

board not helping me here.. like ped, works and johnny v riding
            oh shoot this is the 4th race.. ignore and back for next 2 races

Comment

try again.. R5

board not helping so gonna stick with #8 dr stone

Comment

R6 #1 mongo nation (2-1..12 mtp)

even with ml favorite scratched this horse getting pounded.. looks decent on paper but not this low

Comment

R8 #2 bug juice (4-1)

even though he hasn't turfed last 10 he has a brisnet back number that's better than any of these.. loves this venue including a win last race.. klesaris excellent first off the claim

R9 #3 mr maybe (8-5)

think last effort at 11 panels in g1 united nations an absolute perfect set up to go this unusual 13 here in a restricted stakes.. horse rolls over these at 4-5

Comment

R10 #4 stella street (8-5)

have no problem with her being put in a for a 40k tag by chad especially since she only cost 23k.. nonwinners of 2L to boot.. should get a nice set up here and feel much better than these

Comment

R8 #2 bug juice (4-1)

even though he hasn't turfed last 10 he has a brisnet back number that's better than any of these.. loves this venue including a win last race.. klesaris excellent first off the claim

R9 #3 mr maybe (8-5)

think last effort at 11 panels in g1 united nations an absolute perfect set up to go this unusual 13 here in a restricted stakes.. horse rolls over these at 4-5
                      seriously careless today.. sorry

Comment

saratoga

R2 #3 risener (8-1)
                        R3 gonna watch tote
                        R4 #7 dreamboat annie (8-1)

think last race had to do her some good off 3.5 month layoff...should be tighter returning in a month and draws nice outside post in a small field ..really feel a good fit at this level

rest later

Comment

sorry bout the 3rd..busy

R6 #5 bright side up (15-1)
                          R7 #5 knight of valor (10-1)

Comment

R10 #8 ellenvelyn (4-1)

that'll do it for me today

Comment

saratoga.. know off the turf earlier races and distance changes

R2 #11 about the base
                              R3 #1 deuces high (3-1)
                              R6 #15 scatoga (20-1 based on turf )

not working with dam info anymore with brisnet but scat daddy out of a phone trick mare screams win early and class especially vs ny breds.. obscure trainer has a family owned training ctr 12 miles from saratoga where he's been working this horse ..take a flyer at a big price

Comment

R10 #7 melodic (8-1)

showed significant talent as a 2yo.. has the perfect race under her to stretch out off and her sire and dam sire are extreme stamina according to my ratings book

R11 #6 arthur avenue (15-1) off turf 9f

ahh makes me feel like some veal parmagian and spaghetti !! on a more serious note another horse who I feel has a useful race under him to stretch out off.. switch to johnny v and trainer nevin having a decent meet with a limited number of horses.. 3yo and he cost 415k as a 2yo at ocala breeders sale ..out of a relatively cheap sire so they must have seen something in him to plunk down that kind of dough

Comment

Working...
                                X