R1 #6 grand sky (3-1)
      R2 #4 get jets (2-1)
      R3 #7 noble cornerstone (6-1)
      R4 #5 willet (10-1)

kee

R1 #9 majestic ride (8-1)
      R4 # 9 marquis miss (7-2)

more later
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Re: horse plays

bel R6 #9 ancient secret (3-1)

realize taking chad brown firster not very original ..he is however a positive roi with them dating back through 2014..Sire top 1% with debuters through one crop.. dam sire top 3% ..average/slightly below average turf pedigree..she cost a fortune relative to stud fee and lack of production from the dam on the track ..no winning siblings
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

SA

R6 #1jes jaa (5-1)

cost a ton for modest pedigree which is slanted towards winning early.sadler excellent with newcomers and nice works along the way..wish it wasn't the rail but what you gonna do

R9 #8 quality line (10-1)

flashed some talent first 3 races and gets off the rail this time..nothing special about the pedigree for turf admittedly.. feel he could put forth a decent effort here at a solid price..trainer big roi in msw races

Comment

meadowlands

R3 #4 she's sassy (7-2)
            R5 #12 revive and resurge (8-1)
            R6 #1 noreen (9-2)

Comment

again..some nice winners..tough loss on the #12..i might have to start playing these...keep up the good work

Comment

Originally posted by haappyy1 View Post
                again..some nice winners..tough loss on the #12..i might have to start playing these...keep up the good work
                thanks haappyy..be doing the breeders cup friday and saturday.. high end races not my strength by any means but hopefully get lucky this year..if I decide to play them all I'll designate which ones I like better.. may just post the races that I have good opinion on..we'll see

Comment

gulfstream park west

R8 #3 far from here (6-1)

ran a similar race to her last 5 back and followed that up with a solid 2nd at 12-1..missed by a neck two starts back same level, distance and surface..back 16 days here and was back 13 days after start 5 back so very similar spacing today

Comment

keeneland thursday

R2 #2 old mountain lane (3-1)
                    R5 #9 cheryl d (8-1) #1 malibu stacy (12-1)
                    R6 #2 house of soul (2-1)
                    R7 #5 oil strike (4-1)
                    R8 #5 midnight cello (3-1)

Comment

keeneland

R1 #2 officer griffin (3-1)
                      R2 #2 uncontrolled (15-1) #5 titanium (3-1)
                      R3 #3 praetereo (5-1) #8 early entry (15-1)
                      R4 #2 tale of life (9-2)
                      R5 #6 prontico (3-1)

more later

Comment

kee

R7 #5 lea (8-1)
                        R8 #7 sapphire kitten (10-1)
                        R9 #4 stopchargingmaria (5-1)
                        R10 #13 bailoutbobby (6-1)

Comment

breeders cup saturday

R1 #9 majestic affair (4-1)
                          R2 #4 sheik of sheiks (3-1)
                          R3 #2 tap to it (8-1)
                          R4 #7 green mask (15-1)

more later

Comment

R5 F+M sprint

#3 taris
                            #5 artemis agrotera..interesting he'd try this off a year layoff

gonna go race by race rest of the day

Comment

R7 sprint

#9 masochistic
                              #10 salutos amigos

Comment

R8 mile

#5 impassable

3yo filly keeps handling the more difficult assignments beating group 2 boys in last with good racing post number..think she offers some value here

Comment

Working...
                                X