• Re: horse plays

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
    remington

R2 #1 twirling millie (10-1)
    R6 #5 natalie's mischief (8-1)
    R8 #4 gallant steed (10-1)

gonna look at last race later
    R9 #3 cain't wait (15-1)
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

saratoga

R1 #2 cotton town (15-1)

ran similar back pack even line in debut at 6f and won stretching to a mile next out..realize we're going 8.5 to 11f here but still like the logic

R2 #11 chubby master (5-1)
      R3 #1a felini (3-1)

other half not bad either

R4 #7 clifton pleasure (7-2)
      R5 #3 my first gal (12-1)

like pedigree..hennig not usually good with horses early on and maybe they didn't want to use her up on an off the turf sloppy track last out
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

R10 #9 a chip and a chair (20-1)

can't see this ml at all ..ran a brisnet figure in sept as a 2yo that's as good as any of these..screwed around at finger lakes for first 3 races of this year and then a not so bad effort in turf sprint 2 back..first blinkers,wide post belmont inner turf route last out with castellano aboard..he returns to ride him again with a bullet breeze since last race

Comment

del mar

R3 #7 look me in the eye (5-2)
          R4 # 4 gio mio (6-1)

Comment

R8 #8 you're the reason (5-1) 2 units

Comment

R8 #8 you're the reason (5-1) 2 units
              trainer morey having a great meet and fantastic with maiden special to maiden claiming droppers..last race vs opens would beat this field ..gary stevens hops aboard

Comment

laurel has nice big fields today.. 3:40 post

Comment

laurel

R1 #8 not a secret (7-2)
                  R2 #5 nikki flash (6-1)
                  R3 #4 outofthedepths (6-1)
                  R4 #4 katie's caddie (7-2)
                  R5 #5 sultry encounter (6-1)

will look at rest of laurel and possibly latter part of saratoga or del mar..not both

Comment

R6 #4 kraken glacken (8-1)
                    R8 #4 my dinah lee (12-1)

how this horse could be 12-1 ml a real headscratcher..will look at dmr later

Comment

R6 #4 kraken glacken (8-1)
                      R8 #4 my dinah lee (12-1)

how this horse could be 12-1 ml a real headscratcher..will look at dmr later
                      not gonna bother

Comment

have some saratoga up by noon

Comment

R2 gonna watch tote and post about 10 min before race
                          R3 #3 spicy temper (10-1)

first 2 sprint race running lines to me hint that she wants a route ..even run on turf last breaking from the two hole in a 12 horse field last race.. first blinks and switch to bravo whose 4/9 riding for kenneally with a nice roi

R4 pass

gonna look at rest

Comment

sar R2 #4 always dreaming

Comment

R6 #8 focus group (5-1)

since this guy not an ultra expensive yearling may get a little bit of a price even though it's a chad debuter..lots of the other contenders have things I'm not nuts about going on.. bad posts, stretching off turf sprint.. kittens joy out of a dynaformer mare route beginning makes sense

R7 #3 favorable outcome (7-2)

another chad debuter with nice work pattern.. 300k ocala breeders sale purchase this march

Comment

R11 #7 memories of peter (20-1)

should be a lot tighter back in 12 days and has run races in the past that would put her in the mix here.. lezcano riding well at the meet and he and ryerson had a $46 horse together

gonna look at dmr

Comment

Working...
                                X