• Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

belmont

R1 #3 rally cry (3-1)
    R2 #1 lemon drop title (4-1)
    R4 #2 samraat (5-1) brooklyn

more later
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

R6 xbox 789 ..jaipur
      R7 #3 dig deep (8-1) half.. #9 tom's ready (12-1) half...woody stephens
      R8 #2 recepta (6-1) half.. #4 la berma (30-1) half...just a game
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

R9 #8 ami's flatter (6-1)..met mile
        R10 #2 slumber (10-1)..manhattan

3rd post

Comment

R11 belmont stakes

#5 stradivari

big pedigree, lightly raced.. like even run outside last out on what was probably a rail biased track..ran similar line in debut and returned to break his mdn next out by 11 lengths.. stretched out 1.5 furlongs that time and stretching 2.5 furlongs today.. when you factor in the different distances percentage wise a similar stretch out.. brad thomas (excellent mth analyst) said he's a long striding horse which fits the long sweeping turns at belmont well

#12 brody's cause (half)

lots of talent as a 2yo winning G1 breeders futurity and solid 3rd bc juvenile.. running line in kentucky derby very similar to line in tampa bay derby which he followed with a win in the blue grass 2 back ..stamina sire giant's causeway and damsire's damsire is sadler's wells which is as good a source of stamina as there is

Comment

bel R13 #5 dannie's deceiver (8-1) full.. #6 cerro (5-1) half

Comment

be posting belmont

Comment

belmont

R1 #5 miss amalia (7-5)
                R2 #5 so fancy (6-1)
                R3 #5 shadow rider (8-1)
                R4 #2 the name's paddy (20-1) half.. #3 ragazza piu' bella (8-1) half
                R5 # 1 valerie's spirit (20-1) half.. #11 justenufflaughter (8-1) half

rest later

Comment

R6 #8 my won love (6-1)
                  R8 #2 deeply undervalued (6-1) half.. #14 war bond (8-1) half
                  R9 #4 a few good friends (6-1)
                  R10 #4 super city (15-1) half

2nd post today
                  that'll do it

Comment

golden gate .20 p6
                    races 7-12 ..$1.4m carry must payoff today

4/23678/12367/1356/456/179....$180 ticket

if money weren't an issue this would be my play.. hollendorfer debuter in 1st leg a big chance.. I'd throw another $30 on #3 just to possibly get something back if single loses .. not going to suggest add it to the ticket as that obviously doubles the cost.. tough to narrow down final 5 legs for me ..I don't know just like to torture myself I guess

Comment

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
                      golden gate .20 p6
                      races 7-12 ..$1.4m carry must payoff today

4/23678/12367/1356/456/179....$180 ticket

if money weren't an issue this would be my play.. hollendorfer debuter in 1st leg a big chance.. I'd throw another $30 on #3 just to possibly get something back if single loses .. not going to suggest add it to the ticket as that obviously doubles the cost.. tough to narrow down final 5 legs for me ..I don't know just like to torture myself I guess
                      pool went to 6 million... jocks voted to take 4th and 6th legs off the turf cause they felt the course was unsafe which made them alls..if you added the 3 to the 1st leg it was a $360 ticket.. would have collected 146 x 12 (# combos in 2 all legs) or $1752

Comment

gonna do parx today

Comment

parx...not nuts about first half this card but see what happens

R1 #3 dirty dozen (12-1) half
                          R2 #7 sweetness 'n sugar (4-1)
                          R3 #4 judi's joy (5-2)
                          R4 #2 daftar (7-2)
                          R5 #7 power nap (4-1) full.. #5 prodigious (3-1) half

Comment

R6 #2 these blues (12-1) half
                            R7 #1 rapid dan (5-1)
                            R9 #6 jojo's gal (4-1)

that'll do it
                            2nd post

Comment

be doing indiana tomorrow

Comment

indiana grand

R1 #2 robinsilverbadge (15-1) half.. #4 hope to shine (12-1) half
                                R2 #4 taquito (9-5)
                                R3 #8 shutter speed (7-2)
                                R4 #2 flashin theflowers (10-1) full.. #1 gone ballistic (8-1) half
                                R5 #10 willie (10-1) half
                                R6 #4 mancini's code (20-1) full.. #7 chief courage (2-1) full

thunderstorms through there now and again around post time according to accuweather.. good or better dirt to play.. If 3rd race taken off turf I'd still give that horse a shot.. R5 only if it's turf..rest later

Comment

Working...
                                X