• Re: horse plays

Winner!!
    Money won is twice as nice as money earned
    Fast Eddie Felson

Comment

Originally posted by captjoe388 View Post
      Winner!!
      thanks..usually like to shoot for bigger in these races but just didn't see it this edition
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

had a busy day yesterday and was a little concerned when I saw stradivari bet down to under 2-1 mid afternoon.. made me hesitate to commit to my eventual choice or else would have posted sooner
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Nice call on Exaggerator. I was on him as well. There is talk on the internet that the $80 k wager on Stradavari was cancelled out. That is complete bullshit if it was allowed to be cancelled.
          -GamblerzLivezMatter-

Comment

Originally posted by ambrose View Post
            Nice call on Exaggerator. I was on him as well. There is talk on the internet that the $80 k wager on Stradavari was cancelled out. That is complete bullshit if it was allowed to be cancelled.
            Thanks and agree.. who needs curveballs as this is tough enough to do as is..glad you had it

Comment

have timeform through june 15th and decided that I don't want to be experimenting on here learning a new product.. I'll probably buy drf a few days here and there and may post then.. end of the month probably going to switch back totally to the form but will keep an open mind .. Not knocking timeform but feel it's not the best fit for how I cap

Comment

parx ..using drf

R1 #6 lady beth sheba (15-1)
                R2 #1a sandcat (4-1)
                R3 #2 sierra sun (7-2)
                R4 #5 wildcatpleasures (7-2)
                R5 #2 bella lou (10-1)

rest later

Comment

R6 #6 pleiedian (2-1)
                  R7 #5 jet majesty (8-5)
                  R8 #5 awesome dixie (9-2) full.. #9 heady creek (10-1) half

2nd and final post today

Comment

gonna post some indiana grand a little later

Comment

indiana grand

R1 #2 billy white shoes (2-1)
                      R3 #3 dei gratia (10-1)
                      R4 #3 runner runner (4-1)
                      R5 #3 easy victory (6-5)
                      R6 #8 strong composition (9-2)
                      R7 #8 majestic angel (6-1)
                      R8 #2 checkthesalt (6-1) half.. #3 christmas princess (20-1) half

Comment

wasn't aware but just saw that churchill has a similar bet to gulfstream's rainbow 6 called the "single 6"

.20 increment (same)
                        10% carryover no single winner (better than GP 30%)
                        15% take.. guessing GP was higher but not sure.. still cheap
                        this past sunday it paid $4700 and parlay was around $900
                        412k current carryover

they have a 5pm post today.. gonna do belmont and may take a peak at churchill also

Comment

From here on out I'm back to using the racing form again.. Not a knock on timeformus as I feel it's an excellent product and value.. For the methods I employ though,the form is a better fit

belmont

R1 #2 savannah belle (6-1)
                          R2 #9 r precious stones (12-1)full..#4 bedside posse (4-1)
                          R3 #3 heliodoro (8-1) half.. #4 perfect execution (30-1) half
                          R4 #4 nicholson (8-1) half.. #8 elcinico (10-1) half
                          R5 #9 talkin till midnight (4-1)
                          R6 #8 hot cajun sauce (12-1) full.. #7 meatball madness (7-2) half
                          R7 #1a sakara (4-1) full.. #7 oscar mike (8-1) half
                          R8 #3 american pioneer (8-1)
                          R9 #3 weekend score (6-1)

feel good going in today and I generally hate saying things like that being the superstitious person I am...
                          gonna look at churchill for later on

Comment

looks like bad weather in louisville so probably won't bother

Comment

belmont

R1 #2 made you look (4-1)
                              R2 #1 over my head (20-1)
                              R3 #2 coming attraction (5-2)
                              R4 #2 baltic art (5-1)
                              R5 #8 indygo tigress (5-1)

rest later

Comment

R6 #5 sonnyandpally (8-1)
                                R7 #7 sound of freedom (20-1)

2nd post today

Comment

Working...
                                X