Re: horse plays

Originally posted by bleeker View Post
    sar

R2 #4 tachiello (2-1) know it's off turf @ 7f
    R3 #4 kimberly jean (20-1)

more later
    R4 #4 lady in shades (4-1)
    R6 #6 prospector's moon (8-1)
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

dmr

R3 #8 paythebank* (12-1)
      R5 #5 oldmanlake (6-1)
      R6 #8 soi phet (10-1)
      R7 #7 annies curl (4-1)

R9 pacific classic #5 red vine (6-1)
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

dmr R11 #2 unfettered (12-1)

has been running competively in high level allowance races
        and listed stakes at smaller venues.. Think 32k claiming at dmr a good fit for him

Comment

sar R2 #5 laquesta (12-1)

excellent turf sire and this gal cost a lot relative to pedigree.. Ribaudo has hit with big price debuters and first time turf.. With 5 big pedigree horses from 4 big time trainers may get lost in the shuffle a bit in this field

sar

R5 #3 regulus***(7-2)

turned a nice profit with him since 40k claim.. think last vs 50k claimers sets him up nice for this.. won big off the drop with similar line previous race two starts back

R6 #6 pop the hood* (15-1)

realize this trainer gets the C team of the very well bred broman
          horses.. considering elite pedigree and trainer has big ROI stats in 4 categories including jockey/trainer think this gelding not a bad stab at a good price

Comment

sar R2 #5 laquesta (12-1)

excellent turf sire and this gal cost a lot relative to pedigree.. Ribaudo has hit with big price debuters and first time turf.. With 5 big pedigree horses from 4 big time trainers may get lost in the shuffle a bit in this field

sar

R5 #3 regulus***(7-2)

turned a nice profit with him since 40k claim.. think last vs 50k claimers sets him up nice for this.. won big off the drop with similar line previous race two starts back

R6 #6 pop the hood* (15-1)

realize this trainer gets the C team of the very well bred broman
            horses.. considering elite pedigree and trainer has big ROI stats in 4 categories including jockey/trainer think this gelding not a bad stab at a good price
            sar R8 #7 blushing humor (12-1)

prx shipper has a work over the track.. 300k yearling with classy, win early slanted pedigree..trainer's regular rider from prx rivera gets the call..by saratoga standards not the scariest bunch of horses I've seen

Comment

sar R11 #8 kitstrickortreat (15-1)

coming off a near 2 year layoff 2 starts back..even though he did finish near back of the pack last 2 starts feel he got some needed fitness in him from being close to the pace both times..gets off the rail and has a less than stellar bunch to go against here (as is true with most mdn clm races) ..trainer has good hit rate on turf and route to sprint.. should be plenty fit to go the 5.5f on the turf today

Comment

saratoga 8/26

R1 #5 colonel juanita (5-1)

R2 pick 4

2/79/3/15789 (2x)*
                58/79/3/15789

really need the 2 in the first leg as the rest is kind of chalky..
                thinking about $100 p4 (.50) if it hits with the 2

R6 #7 quimet (10-1)

bad post last and ran fairly well.. off track two back.. in over his head on 3 occasions at GP/kee..really feel he's capable vs this field. sullivan won twice for zito and at least one was a big price

R7 #9 depeche chat (5-1)

won and repeated off a similar running line 5/1..spotted well here shipping in from mth

R8 #6 katie's garden (4-1)

won here off a 5 month layoff last year and arrives off a 10 month break here.. followed that up with a nice effort in a listed stakes..nice work tab including two 7f breezes so feel she's ready to rumble

R9 #3 morning calm (5-1)

restricted stake, marathon distance good fit for this guy

R10 #4 break away (7-2)

nothing fancy here.. just missed last out and like the consistent
                effort she has put forth in all her 6 races except on the yielding turf at kee

Comment

been a rough stretch no pun intended...will try again

sar

R2 #2 forever in love (7-2)

cost a good amount relative to pedigree although not outrageous. win early,turf,grass and stamina all there. nice 5f works leading up to this

R4 #5 interior secretary (10-1)

winner of his debut race last year ran a 91 Beyer and caught a muddy track in his second start.. like the speed to the 6f mark at a mile in his last race.. cuts back, first lasix and solid works

R6 #8 sheyne vi di levone (6-1)

cost decent amount for so so pedigree.. trainer big ROI debut and also excellent debut greater than a mile.. nice works leading up to this

Comment

dmr

R5 #7 poythress (5-1)
                    R8 #9 feynman (8-1) #4 bellamy concerto* (9-2)

Comment

dmr

R1 #10 everlovin woman (6-1)
                      R4 #10 summer veil (9-2)
                      R5 #10 stardom found (12-1)
                      R6 #4 lucky folie (8-1)
                      R8 #7 yahoo tahoe (12-1)
                      R9 #5 blingismything (15-1)
                      R10 #2 saint dermot (8-1)

Comment

presque isle downs ..5:25 post*

R2 #3 lagrats (8-5)
                        R3 #1 war alert (7-2)
                        R4 #2 metro (7-2)
                        R6 pick 3*

27/6/2
                        guessing $30 for $1 if it happens

Comment

presque isle downs...5:25 post

R2 #3 lagrats (8-5)
                          R3 #1 war alert (7-2)
                          R4 #2 metro (7-2)
                          R6 pick 3*

27/6/2
                          guessing $30 for $1 if it happens

Comment

kentucky downs ..post 2:35pm eastern

R1 #3 spoonfullofsugar (6-1)

R2 #2 purely boy (6-5)
                            minus show pool with him in there

R3 #4 maizette (12-1)
                            think 7f turf at this level good fit.. able to break maiden debut so 6 week layoff shouldn't be a problem

R4 #8 lemon grove (4-1)
                            home bred, nice pedigree and good connections.. decent works and nothing blows me away in this field

R5 #6 galileo's moon (15-1)
                            4yo was a 560k yearling and making her 10th start here.. seemed to get her act together earlier this year with the addition of blinkers.. Had to deal with the 12 post and being spotted over her head 3 and 4 starts back.. being by elite euro sire galileo this type of course at this distance may be to her liking.. useful prep under her last race at ELP.. my other would be mott's #2 perfect flute

gonna look at rest of card

Comment

kentucky downs ..post 2:35pm eastern

R1 #3 spoonfullofsugar (6-1)

R2 #2 purely boy (6-5)
                              minus show pool with him in there

R3 #4 maizette (12-1)
                              think 7f turf at this level good fit.. able to break maiden debut so 6 week layoff shouldn't be a problem

R4 #8 lemon grove (4-1)
                              home bred, nice pedigree and good connections.. decent works and nothing blows me away in this field

R5 #6 galileo's moon (15-1)
                              4yo was a 560k yearling and making her 10th start here.. seemed to get her act together earlier this year with the addition of blinkers.. Had to deal with the 12 post and being spotted over her head 3 and 4 starts back.. being by elite euro sire galileo this type of course at this distance may be to her liking.. useful prep under her last race at ELP.. my other would be mott's #2 perfect flute

gonna look at rest of card
                              R6 #8 family tree (8-1) less
                              R7 #3 asia (5-1)
                              R8 #9 aguafria (9-2)
                              R9 #1 industrial policy (5-1)
                              R10 #2 place des vogues (6-1)

Comment

hey...good luck. I will be on #3 Asia race 7I SCRATCHED...Asia entered at bel fri. 20-1
                                Last edited by haappyy1; 09-10-2015, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X