• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

aqueduct

R4 #6 inclunation (8-1)

R6 #8 oh k funnybone (6-1)

mike luzzi 18-4-4-2 at the winter meet.. good for him..not reason I'm playing

also R6 #4 ben of the bush (20-1)

speed pedigree top and bottom.. dam has 5 winners from as many starters.. 3 of the 4 to run as 2yo's won (this is a 2yo mcl race)

R7 #3 tayler's the boss (4-1)
    R9 #7 nolinski (7-2)

fairgrounds

R1 #3 from now on (7-2)
    R3 #5 santa americana (10-1)
    R4 #6 ship of the line (9-2)
    R5 pass
    R7 #7 desert rendezvous (8-1)

del mar

R8 #7 violent behavior (3-1)

probably 3-2 but to me in his 3 race career..

debut broke last vs mcl 80k at 15-1 with blinkers...
    2nd start 71-1 vs msw turf..
    last start (this level..mcl 30k).. close 2nd running w/o blinkers on dirt..
    only cost 18k so level appropriate..
    bred up the gazoo for a wet track

remington park

R6 #8 john allen (7-2)
    R7 #4 affirmatif star (9-5)
    Last edited by bleeker; 11-29-2018, 06:48 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

finished aqueduct
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added del mar 8

Comment

added remington park 6 7

Comment

aqueduct

R3 #8 andi's kitten (8-1) will be lower
            R4 #5 paynterbynumbers (7-2)
            R6 #5 crack shot (10-1) #6 fleet warrior (15-1)

R9 #10 all clear (4-1)

tampa bay

R10 #3 malkia (8-5)

big drop but think horse is ok...if so should bury this field at short odds

del mar

R3 #1 pitino (3-1)

like the cutback and rail draw (excellent turf sprints here)
            thinking he'll run again like his 2nd career race at this distance..best turf rider in the west climbs aboard..cost $950k as a 2yo still relevant to me in his 5th career start
            Last edited by bleeker; 11-30-2018, 03:02 PM.

Comment

added aqu 6

Comment

added aqu 9

Comment

added tampa 9 and dmr 3

Comment

aqueduct R8

the remsen.. G2 @ 1 1/8 for 2yo colts

#5 network effect (7-5) ne

the other co-favorite #6 maximus mischief (6-5) mm..both have sprinter/miler pedigrees but their numbers are much better than the rest in here (#6 better than mine).. I like that ne raced at a mile last out and 7f prior to that vs 7f and 5.5f on mm.. the pace figures were significantly faster in ne last race here at aqueduct in the nashua vs mm last at parx.. chad brown of course (ne) one of the best but he especially excels at 2nd route race where he's 37%/41 starts...other trainer (robert reid) is a solid trainer but in applicable categories not very good.. 0/13 graded stakes.. 11%/108 starts shippers with a big roi loss..1st route 6%/38 starts and you get back 28 cents/$ invested.. this not going to make you a lot but really like this one of the 2 logicals

R1 #5 gauguin (5-1)
                    R2 #9 kentucky wildcat (4-1)

R4 #5 jennifer's dream (10-1) filly equivalent of the remsen... demoiselle G2
                    R5 #9 louisiana lady (30-1)

R6... the go for wand stakes G3

#8 pacific wind (8-1)

rail is terrible at a mile at aqueduct and that's where the favorite breaks from..outside posts big edge and this gal stacks up well vs the others

R8 above

R9 cigar mile G1

#3 pat on the back (15-1)

again favorite gets the rail..has numbers that fit in hereand is very consistent..trainer excellent 2nd off the layoff and repeating with a winner..maybe this nyb will get lost in the shuffle betting-wise in here

gulfstream R11 .. claiming crown jewel $200k

#1 rich daddy (12-1)

loves gulfstream (21-9-2-5).. this race could set up nicely with all the speed and this ones off the pace running style.. extra half furlong than the normal 1 1/16 should only help.. brian hernandez a solid 2 turn jockey.. 4th race off a 6 month layoff includes two 2nds last on a sloppy track and the prior one missed by a nose
                    Last edited by bleeker; 12-01-2018, 01:58 PM.

Comment

added aqueduct 1 2

Comment

added aqueduct 4 5

Comment

finished aqueduct

Comment

added gulfstream 11

Comment

gulfstream

R7 #7 princess gaby (5-1)

del mar

R4 #7 go ghetto (7-2)
                              R7 #5 quidura (8-1)
                              R9 #5 felix leiter (8-1)
                              Last edited by bleeker; 12-02-2018, 01:35 PM.

Comment

added del mar

Comment

Working...
                                X