horse plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

I will be posting some plays today and have them up by 11am..churchill goes at 11:30 and aqueduct off the top I believe is 11:50
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
      Bleeker what a race with your 1 horse at aqueduct !! What a finish !! I'm really to start to pay attention to the 2yos for any info for a future deby wager. Just was really not good with 2yos races. As always GL with selections and Happy Thanksgiving. My friend, also named Jim, lol will be giving me some info with some uk races. He is done with football and is getting back into. The races.
      thanks jim..he definitely needed every inch at that distance and will probably be a horse going marathon turf routes down the road..maybe they'll give him a shot on the dirt but I think they just wanted to get a glimpse of his talent and will wait on him..fun to take a couple of derby positions early although haven't been doing that of late..yeah definitely post if you get anything from him. .happy thanksgiving to you and everybody in here
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

aqueduct

R3 #8 exchange fever (9-2) scratched
        R4 #3 fox red (4-1)
        R6 #4 wisely (5-1) scratched
        R8 #9 heartwood (4-1)

churchill

R2 #5 socata (9-2)
        R3 #4 clench (9-2)
        R6 #9 whoa nellie (6-1) keith j lol !! debut horse

R8 #8 shady violence (6-1) #1 special for you (15-1) half unit
        R9 #1 i remember mama (5-2)
        R12 #7 shamal (30-1) half #9 afjan (30-1) half

they'll be more
        Last edited by bleeker; 11-22-2018, 01:25 PM.

Comment

through 6 both tracks

Comment

couple of scratches at aqueduct

Comment

finished

Comment

del mar

R4 #4 damiano (9-5)
                R5 #3 elsa (20-1)

churchill

R11 #6 blue steel (15-1) #7 limonite (20-1) both half
                R12 #1 candizar (20-1) #2 derby date (8-1) both half
                Last edited by bleeker; 11-24-2018, 04:26 PM.

Comment

added churchill 11 12

Comment

parx (good or fast to play)

R2 #3 artistic drifter (12-1)scratch
                    R3 #5 love is your name (2-1)
                    R4 #1 spirit special (7-5)
                    R5 pass

done parx

mahoning

R6 #1 heatherfromphoenx (7-2)
                    R7 #6 a new angel (7-2)
                    R8 #9 scouting (7-2)
                    Last edited by bleeker; 11-27-2018, 11:55 AM.

Comment

finished parx and mahoning .. chalk fest

Comment

aqueduct

R1 #7 bourbon n rye (5-2)
                        R3 #5 family fortune (12-1)

2yo mcl $30k...exits much faster races (figure-wise) at parx and pen.. hopefully speed duel develops with the two just to the outside of her to set things up nicely.. being it's only her 3rd start she may show more speed anyway.. takes the blinkers off and this trainer hits at 24% from 58 mounts with that move

R6 #11 yamano maker (off turf)

tampa bay

R4 #5 blinkersonletherip (6-1)
                        R9 #9 irony of reality (6-1)

woodbine

R5 #2 truly honored (5-2)
                        R8 #2 pictures of you (5-2)
                        Last edited by bleeker; 11-28-2018, 06:16 PM.

Comment

added aqu 6 and tam 4

Comment

added tam 9..done

Comment

added woodbine 5 8

Comment

will be playing today.. won't be on aqueduct before R4 (1:47) and will be looking at fairgrounds (1:30)..will have some stuff up for both before 1pm

Comment

Working...
                                X