X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

dmr

R3 #4 thermopolis (3-1)

stretched out here off a similar santa anita turf sprint run line last year and just missed.. would have tried the 2 at (12-1) but pedroza 2/74 in turf races

R8 #9 front row friends (6-1)

think the slow break and gradual fade in sprint could set her up nice for the stretch out.. it was off a 14 month layoff and lots of solid works prior and after this race.. trainer excellent on double class drop downs and asa espinosa very solid rider replaces talamo

saratoga

R10 #3 zecha (8-1) know it's sloppy
    Last edited by bleeker; 07-27-2018, 05:47 PM.
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added saratoga 10
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added del mar 8

Comment

saratoga

R1 exacta 65 and smaller (half) 56

off the turf 2yo msw.. boring chad and todd firsters but gonna weigh the former (#6) a little heavier due to the fact that he's by elite mud sire speightstown

R5 #6 macho citizen

debuter with a lot of positives..

above avg (slightly) win first out sire/dam sire combo..
          dam whose had 3 winners from 4 starters..
          all 3 won as 2 year olds..
          fast works going back to late april
          way above avg trainer with maidens and debut horses
          Last edited by bleeker; 07-28-2018, 01:39 PM.

Comment

added R5

Comment

saratoga

R5 #7 johnny tickets (7-2)

servis ships up from monmouth with this first time starter.. of course he's a tremendous trainer and excellent with maidens.. a 50k mcl.here is worth 30-40% more than a msw at mth and the NY oriented owners would probably like to have a win up here i'm guessing.. sprint oriented pedigree top and bottom.. lethargic works but I never knock and only elevate (fast) horses based on this.. lezcano 2/4 last 60 days riding for him

R10 #1 unparalleled (4-1)

3yo..
              6 career starts..
              3 as 2yo..
              his 3rd start today as a 3yo

just missed by a half length in his final start last year and comes to up to this with nice figure improvement (like his first 2 last year) ..gets the drop to maiden claiming here this time and castellano rides again.. dylan davis rode first 4 starts.. only cost 16k so this a more realistic spot
              Last edited by bleeker; 07-30-2018, 01:55 PM.

Comment

added R10

Comment

saratoga R3

#5 chantry flats (15-1)

cost a lot relative to sire,dam and progeny..imo 2-3× more
                  than an avg horse with that pedigree ..tries turf for the first time and bred to handle it

#9 lonhtwist (10-1)

funny you have arguably the best jockey in ny whose father in law is arguably one of the worst trainers in
                  the same place..this one showed speed to the 4f mark and faded badly in his first start..this is a very solid turf pedigree though with the sire being lonhro and the dam banking over 350k..first foal won but wasn't much and this is the 2nd to race out of this mare..hopefully son in law riding him again for a reason

R6 #2 no deal (6-1) #7 rubellite (12-1)
                  R10 #6 supercommittee (5-1)
                  Last edited by bleeker; 08-02-2018, 11:22 AM.

Comment

finished the spa (saratoga)

Comment

del mar

R8 #4 are rated (9-2)

Comment

saratoga (know conditions and distance change R2)

R2 #2 brittas bay
                        R3 #9 preternatural

Comment

saratoga

R1.. triple 15/13456/2 (2x) .. 15/2/13456 (1x)
                          R2 #6 packed house
                          R6 #6 seek and destroy (3-1)
                          R10 #4 kurilov (3-1) stakes

del mar

R2 #7 der lu (5-2)

probably no value here with this baffert fts but one of those @ $900k must be a total specimen.. the pedigree to is sprint oriented on the bottom with forestry as the dam sire.. the dam was only a winner (not stakes) and has 2 winners from 3 starters..this is the type of horse if I saw cost $150k I'd say potentially could be something but at above price must be babe ruth.. .no surprise who's training the babe lol

R8 #7 stirred (5-1) 2yo stakes

another of those very expensive ($150k) for the pedigree relatively speaking.. 5k stallion, unraced mare and this is her first foal to race.. broke maiden 1st time out and this is her 2nd start

R9 #10 johnny strong (12-1)

Last edited by bleeker; 08-05-2018, 03:26 PM.

Comment

finished

Comment

added del mar R2

Comment

finished del mar

Comment

Working...
                                X