Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

finished parx
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

mountaineer

R9 #2 ten carat diamond (8-1)
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

Bleeker nice selection with ten carat diamond, just watched the reply, he was on tonight ! I havent played mountain in awhile, i use to love playing deshawn parkers horse, he was a good jockey there, thinks i saw him at Indiana downs now? What i use to love seeing the bridge jumpers come out to go for the guaranteed 2.2 for show! I never understood that way of wager, but what the heck its not my money. I always wondered how the people put the big in, all the sites and locations have limits.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
          Bleeker nice selection with ten carat diamond, just watched the reply, he was on tonight ! I havent played mountain in awhile, i use to love playing deshawn parkers horse, he was a good jockey there, thinks i saw him at Indiana downs now? What i use to love seeing the bridge jumpers come out to go for the guaranteed 2.2 for show! I never understood that way of wager, but what the heck its not my money. I always wondered how the people put the big in, all the sites and locations have limits.
          thanks jim..every once in a while like to peek at some
          of the minor league tracks and post a play or two..all it would take is a few good bets from here to knock the price down significantly if they were playing directly into the track pools of course..tiny handle at these venues..yeah deshawn at indiana now as the purses
          are better over there I believe..I just like to have a little fun guessing when it might happen that's all..I think if I was doing it and trying to roll over money i'd be a little too aggressive with it..maybe I'll try it on here
          some time..the separate maiden thread i decided not to do

Comment

Thanks bleeker ! What ever info you decide is much appreciated to the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
              Thanks bleeker ! What ever info you decide is much appreciated to the forum.

no problem jim

belmont

R2 #2 brass ring (8-1)

see how the track turns up.. think it may be sloppy by the time later races happen.. just a comment on the #1 dizzy.. first time starter by curlin out of a monteju mare who is europe's #1 sire (think still around).. extreme stamina on the bottom and curlin more geared for distance also.. brisnet comment "breeding suits today's sprint distance" give me a break!! if this horse wins or even runs well watch out when she stretches out.. can't see 3-1 ml at all

R4 #4 chenais' posse (15-1)
              R4 #7 galway girl (20-1)

turf only

R5 #3 one more tom (9-2)
              R6 #3 joopster (6-1)

R7 #6 rachel's blue moon (8-1)
              R8 #5 seeking the blue (5-1)
              R9 #2 zecha (20-1)

Last edited by bleeker; 06-13-2018, 02:47 PM.

Comment

added belmont 4

Comment

added belmont 5 6

Comment

finished

Comment

belmont

R1 #2 she's trouble (5-2)
                      R3 #5 codrington (5-1)
                      R4 exacta 34/2
                      R6 #2 third card down (5-1)
                      R7 #7 formal start (30-1) ** #10 lion sleeps (30-1)
                      R9 exacta 86.. exacta 68 (half)

santa anita

R5 #6 fire rooster (5-1)
                      R7 #1 muchos besos (4-1)
                      R8 #3 gia lula (3-1)
                      Last edited by bleeker; 06-14-2018, 03:54 PM.

Comment

finished

Comment

added R5 santa anita

Comment

finished santa anita

Comment

belmont

R6 #4 march two madness (5-1)
                              R8 #4 discreet mission (6-1)
                              R9 $2 ex 3/45.. $1 ex 4/35

santa anita

R4 #3 alittlebitamedal (6-1)
                              R6 #8 concord jet (4-1)
                              R8 #8 garrulous gal (8-1) triple 8's
                              Last edited by bleeker; 06-15-2018, 03:06 PM.

Comment

going to look at santa anita starting with R4.. will have it up by 4:30 latest

Comment

Working...
                                X