churchill ..slop ok

R4 ..$12 win #7 richie g

belmont (must be turf )

R9

$4 exacta 52
    $2 triple 78/5/2
    $2 triple 5/78/2

since i'm putting numbers on the exotic put an amount on the win bet
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

• Re: horse plays

Sounds good bleeker about the maiden races!

Comment

belmont friday

R1 #7 street cat sam (6-1) maiden
        R2 #4 bustin mach four (6-1) maiden
        R9 #4 this cat can fly (12-1) maiden

churchill

R3 #1 carter cat (2-1) maiden

lotta cats
        Last edited by bleeker; 06-01-2018, 08:17 AM.
        ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added churchill R3

Comment

Bleeker with the maiden races do you do the selections with alot of breeding in mine ??

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
              Bleeker with the maiden races do you do the selections with alot of breeding in mine ??

yes ..pedigree is frontline for me in maiden races.. trainer is secondary but also important.. problem with trainers is chad brown, todd pletcher, asmussen, ward are obvious and going to lower your returns.. on the other hand they got the stock that wins early so it's damned if you do,damned if you don't.. there are others who are good at it also but bottom line pedigree most important..i'm not looking for horses who finished in the money in their first start or who had a bad trip because then the cats out of the bag.. like a horse who runs evenly in a sprint and is bred to route with the idea being the debut was for a little experience and conditioning
              Last edited by bleeker; 06-01-2018, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Thanks bleeker for the explanation and info

Comment

made a mistake on the number in the 9th at belmont . was #3 not #4

belmont

R1 #2 lila ruth (7-2) maiden

R7 #1 smart and sassy (20-1) maiden
                  #6 ascender (9-2)

two horses R7

monmouth

R8 #6 tale of the blade (5-1) maiden

santa anita

R8 #9 magnolia's hope (8-1)maiden
                  Last edited by bleeker; 06-02-2018, 01:01 PM.

Comment

added monmouth

Comment

added santa anita

Comment

santa anita

R5 #5 mr paytience (5-1) maiden
                        R7 #1 the big train (6-1)
                        R9 #9 miss ricochet (7-2) maiden

55 99.. not by design
                        Last edited by bleeker; 06-03-2018, 02:58 PM.

Comment

added R7

Comment

delaware

R7 #5 isoclone (10-1) maiden

scratched
                            Last edited by bleeker; 06-04-2018, 05:26 PM.

Comment

delaware

R4 #10 nevisian spirit (3-1) maiden
                              R5 #5 marine layer (6-5) maiden

like these two but probable underlays.. maybe hook them up in a double

Comment

belmont

R9 #8 kingdom's queen (30-1)

R9 #9 honored promise (20-1)maiden

churchill

R4 #8 tap you're it (6-1) maiden

santa anita

R4 #7 giza goddess (12-1)maiden
                                R5 #2 trojan spirit (5-1)maiden
                                Last edited by bleeker; 06-07-2018, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X