Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

added belmont
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

added santa anita 4
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

finished santa anita

Comment

Thanks bleeker for the explanation. I really have to start reading up about pedigree more. Especially when i start playin Saratoga when it starts up. The meet always have alot of first timers.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
            Thanks bleeker for the explanation. I really have to start reading up about pedigree more. Especially when i start playin Saratoga when it starts up. The meet always have alot of first timers.
            it'd be too easy to play all his first time turf route horses but you might do ok with that..I try to assess how good the field is and how well that particular horse is bred..sometimes i'll play and other times i won't..as a whole imo nobody has better turf stock than him

Comment

the drf pp's give you good pedigree info
              Last edited by bleeker; 05-27-2018, 07:38 AM.

Comment

santa anita

R9 #4 jimmy chila (7-2)

Comment

belmont

R1 #11 j c's star (8-1)
                  R2 #1 bourbon did it (5-1)
                  R5 #4 frosted mint chip (7-2)
                  R9 #6 t loves a fight (8-1)
                  R10 #8 dreams are pazible (20-1)

santa anita

R9 #9 purdue (8-1)
                  Last edited by bleeker; 05-28-2018, 02:01 PM.

Comment

finished belmont

Comment

added santa anita 9

Comment

indiana grand

R7 #5 jets a ginnin (10-1)

R8 #8 miracles take time (6-1)

R9 #4 bro (tato chip) (15-1)

parx

R8 #2 mymomsablonde (5-1)
                        Last edited by bleeker; 05-29-2018, 01:48 PM.

Comment

added last at parx

Comment

delaware

R7 #4 frippery (8-1) post 4:15

above average class, turf and first out sire.. dam unraced but 5 winners from as many starters and ALL are turf winners which is very impressive..one of the progeny won $975k another 100k+ and another won her only start. .. homebred has solid steady works and excellent trainer

Comment

Bleeker good selection at Delaware !! Boy they bet him down from the 8-1 ml !! That is why I always say to myself watch the tote board, especially with first timers.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
                                Bleeker good selection at Delaware !! Boy they bet him down from the 8-1 ml !! That is why I always say to myself watch the tote board, especially with first timers.
                                thanks jim

I thought the morning line was high to begin with factoring in everything including what the horses that had run did..thinking about starting a maiden only thread and keeping track of results..like these types of races and feel I do well at them over time..see what happens

Comment

Working...
                                X