R5 #5 (7-5)

gulfstream

R1 #4 (10-1)
    R5 #7 (5-2)
    R6 #1 (4-1) full #3 (7-2) half
    R7 #5 (15-1) half #11 (6-1) half
    R9 #6 (20-1) #9 (7-2) half hedge
    R10 #6 (4-1)
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

• Re: horse plays

remington park R10 250K springboard mile

#7 discreetness (8-1) know it's sloppy

2nd post today
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

los alamitos

R9 #10 just got lucky (5-1) full ..#4 moonie (5-2) half

if moonie goes off even money be happy to cut my loss in half

3rd post today

Comment

Bleeker nice hit at Remington tonight. Helped me hit the exacta thanks !

Comment

Originally posted by tim13 View Post
            Bleeker nice hit at Remington tonight. Helped me hit the exacta thanks !
            thanks Tim..glad you had it..had the last at alamitos and the 6 in the 9th at GP paid $38 place so was a nice day

Comment

parx

R1 #5 yolo mon (10-1) #6 noble hustle (3-1)
              R2 #2 start smok'n (2-1)

possibly more later

Comment

parx R9 #7 firm believer (20-1)

you really have to be to play this horse..1/70 jock.. 2/58 horse..2/49 trainer..has finished 2nd 7 times and 3rd 15 times so he does give it a go ..last figure 2 levels above makes him competitive here and should be an overlay..trainer 2/12 when coming back 7 days or less and at least one of those was a $20 plus horse

Comment

probably put up some parx today depending how the day unfolds

Comment

have them up by noon ..looks like chalk city..probably do a little mahoning valley also but that'll be up later

Comment

parx

R1 #8 lucky empress (3-1) full... #9 bella campari (2-1) half hedge
                      R2 #9 jet streak (5-2)
                      R4 #4 tipyourwaiterwell (7-2)
                      R6 #7 surfer moon (7-2)
                      R8 #5 whispering forest (8-1) full ..#7 duvall (7-2) half hedge
                      R9 #10 fifth business (5-2) full..#4 runs for luck (7-2) half hedge

probably post some mahoning around 1pm

Comment

mahoning valley

R4 #11 leroi's thrill (2-1) full.. #9 run dan run (10-1) half
                        R6 #4 lockandload (3-1)

gonna look last 3 and possibly some hawthorne

2nd post today

Comment

hawthorne

R4 #1 the cinco kid (5-1) half .. #5 the sligo poet (10-1) half
                          R6 #5 toro grande (5-1)
                          R8 #3 julie's lil devil (5-1)

3rd post today

Comment

bleeker another good selection with the 7 at parx ! good job sir ! cant really get into parx though I hit the pick 4 yesterday and paid 135 the takeout was just too high. but I played and won and betamerica had a nice promo going so it wasnt a bad day keep up the good work !

Comment

Originally posted by tim13 View Post
                              bleeker another good selection with the 7 at parx ! good job sir ! cant really get into parx though I hit the pick 4 yesterday and paid 135 the takeout was just too high. but I played and won and betamerica had a nice promo going so it wasnt a bad day keep up the good work !
                              thanks Tim..been a good run of late for sure.. had the early double yesterday also for $27..try to stay hot but corrections are inevitable in this game as I'm sure you're aware..have one last at turf paradise

R8 #2 taken by surprise (7-2)

Comment

aqueduct

R2 #3 barrier to entry (6-1)
                                R4 #7 set off (5-1)
                                R6 #8 katniss the victor (8-1) half.. #4 bareeqa (15-1) half
                                R7 #4 watch the tie (3-1)
                                R8 #8 vicki's dancer (3-1)
                                R9 #1 alaapatique (8-5) 4-5 I'm guessing but much better and well meant

back with tampa by noon

Comment

Working...
                                X