Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: horse plays

finished belmont
    ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

belmont

R5.. 5/1,9,10,11 triple

5 is a favorite that looks tough..this bet you're looking at maybe a 3-1 return if it hits.. $12

R7 #8 pas de deuce (10-1) lower
      R8 #3 jewel can disco (10-1)
      R9 #6 great wide open (12-1)
      R10 #1a dancetrack (9-5)

churchill downs

R3 #1 amberspatriot (5-1)
      R4 #4 southern wild (9-2)
      R5 #8 eye on harper (4-1)
      R6 #2 unfading beauty (7-2)

santa anita

R8 #10 belden avenue (10-1)

$250k 2yo purchase with candy ride on top and out of a stakes winning wildcat heir mare..nice combo of speed,class and grass in those bloodlines..lots of 6f stamina works and some shorter quick moves mixed in..sadler can have one ready first out and if this guy's 10-1 or higher probably not well meant

R9 36/356 exacta

want to try and beat the favorite 5 but not leave him out of exacta ..3-got an obsession got a needed race in and improves 2nd off and nd 6- fight like a girl another candy ride firster (either surface) and dam was a winner who's produced 8 winners from as many starters..bertrando the dam sire never hurts for speed influence
      Last edited by bleeker; 04-28-2018, 05:08 PM.
      ( ) in football and baskets is avg ats or ou margin..baseball it's avg odds and run differential for sides and totals..winners and late scratches usually not recognized in the horse thread but on occasion will mention.. always double check race and horse # if you play .. I do lose a lot more races than I win.. playing in advance, late odds moves and high takeout very hard to overcome .. derby future opinion post 3713 on page 149 (horse plays)

Comment

finished belmont

Comment

added churchill 3-5

Comment

added 6 churchill..probably done there

Comment

added santa anita 8

Comment

added santa anita R9

Comment

belmont

R2 and R3 big chalk so going to try a p4 (keying them)

R2 #1 (6-5) (it's an entry.. if 1 is scratched not interested in 1a)
                  R3 #3 (1-2)
                  R4 #5(8-1) #6(12-1)*
                  R5 #2 (3-1)

so ticket is 1/3/56/2..you could add #1 in the final leg (R5) for a smaller denomination

* like #6 better

R7 #7 i want mo (3-1)
                  R9 #4 la manche (8-5)

santa anita

R7 #10 wicked fein (15-1)
                  R9 #7 howdy (15-1)
                  Last edited by bleeker; 04-29-2018, 02:56 PM.

Comment

finished

Comment

added santa anita 7 9

Comment

parx

R7 #6 klaatu (6-1)
                        R8 #2 jw'strickymischief (6-1)
                        R9 #5 gasupthejet (12-1)

finger lakes

R7 #5 brimstone (8-5)

not a play unless you're a bridgejumper..complete mismatch
                        Last edited by bleeker; 04-30-2018, 01:19 PM.

Comment

added a comment on a finger lakes race

Comment

Yeah brimstone should win easy !! Ill be rooting for my buddy for him to show, i cant afford it ir have the balls to do it lol !! Question about the derby bleeker, you think my boy jack has a shot?? Like closers and 20-1? Think the favorite will win again ??? Thanks

Comment

5 gets 3rd !! Have love this game

Comment

Originally posted by Jim13 View Post
                                Yeah brimstone should win easy !! Ill be rooting for my buddy for him to show, i cant afford it ir have the balls to do it lol !! Question about the derby bleeker, you think my boy jack has a shot?? Like closers and 20-1? Think the favorite will win again ??? Thanks
                                man I would of pooped my pants if I
                                went in on brimstone..got the job done but was far from easy..as they say they t run em on dirt not paper..had 27k to show and about 20k to win so your buddy part of that money..

my boy jack doesn't really fit the profile that I look for but other than that totally impressed by his race record..to be able to run that well consistently on the turf as a 2yo and then switch over to dirt and bring it every time shows how versatile and talented he is..had to deal with the 13 post and very tough trip in the breeders cup juvenile turf and the race in the sham was a perfect primer for his 3yo season..then two wins and a near miss on 3 different dirt surfaces ..wow I'm starting to think about it lol..probably gonna stay with my two solimini and enticed but hard to knock my boy jack

Comment

Working...
                                X